Selling Trading WTT for SWG Elder Jedi or BH account The...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Trading WTT for SWG Elder Jedi or BH account The guild war account has all expansion but EOTN a geared 20 Dervish/Monk that is geared for many farming spots as 55 also has the gear to run people if need be and pvp. There is also a 20 assassin geared with 15k gear been awhile can't remember name of it multiple nice green weapons on both chars There is also a warrior/monk that is 20 that is geared out for running and farming. has a few greens Last 20 is a ranger/monk I believe set up for traps I think. Can't remember what els is on the account but I have had it since beta so its got all the fun stuff from along the way. Basically just looking for account with elder jedi or geared BH With little knick nacs and/or Speeders like the Light bending BRAC flash or desert skiff Trading WTT guild wars account for runescape account or paypal usd accounts gone guys mod please close ty Trading RS ACCOUNT WITH 30 DAY MEM FOR GW any lvls.. Hi!, my cuzin doesnt want his runescape account anymore, and he wants me to try and trade it for a guildwars account.. the account is lvl 103, it has 99 fletching,91 woodcutting and lots of really good stats, it also has like 2mil. has 256 quest points and done all the main quests, so u can use nearly every weapon. ATM it has 30 days of membership left. as im bored of runescape now, and i just get ownd by like 100s of people who are in clans, i just wanna play guild wars again =D i used to have a guild wars account like 2 years ago, but i traded it for a lvl 80 runescape account. runescape name is NOOB HEAD319 vadearlst added 816 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- > . e on.. this is the best offer ever, alls he needs is ANY guild wars account that works, but it would be great if u could offer a lvl 20 account with it or something, but he says he just needs a guild wars account. CHECK OUT NOOB HEAD319 ON THE RUNESCAPE HIGHSCORES =D talk to me here, or PM my account if u need pictures...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.