Selling Trading Trading GW account with all Packs! Trading...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Trading Trading GW account with all Packs! Trading Guild Wars account with all packages (proph, factions, nightfall and eye of the north), also has alot of rare items and 5 lvl 20 role playing accounts. for - A good Silkroad Account, leave details here - Sbot account For Silkroad. Leave msg here if interested Trading Looking for Guild Wars cd keys Sorry, have not been here in a long time and forgot to check the rules. Buying [Searching / Suche] Guild Wars Farm Bot (Kilroy / Raptor) For german please scroll down. English: Hello, Iam looking for a Guild Wars Farm Bot (Kilroy / Raptor). Clientless (if possible) Proxy support (Socks5) Multi-Bot able (10+) Low CPU / Ram usages Undetectable (every action must be random) Break times (at that the bot will stay / log off, or does other actions, to act like a human) Statistics (for example about the runtimes and the collected stuff) Picking items and selling them to a NPC Keeping worthful items Easy useable interface, with alot of functions, to control the bots Update guarantee, in case that the server does changes This is just a quick overview, if you need further details, do not hesitate to contact me. About the payment methods that I could use: PayPal, Banktransfer, ClickandBuy, MoneyBookers, SofortBanking, Paysafecard Upon request, I could also use others. I would be glad to receive an answer, thanks in advance. German: Hallo zusammen, ich bin auf der suche nach einem Guild Wars Farm Bot (Kilroy / Raptor). Clientless (falls möglich) Proxy support (Socks5) Multi-Bot fähig (10+) Wenig CPU / Ram Auslastung Ban-sicher (jede Aktion sollte "random" sein) Zeiten zu denen der Bot pausiert, andere Aktionen durchführt Statistiken (runzeiten, gefundene items / gesammeltes platin) Aufheben von items sowie verkaufen an einen NPC Behalten von wertvollen items Einfach zu bedienendes Interface, mit vielen Funktionen, zur Steuerung sowie Verwaltung der Bots. Update-Garantie (im Falle, dass der Server...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.