Trading Soldier Front account(s) for RS -completely legit (account for sister)

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

I'm currently trading two Soldier Front accounts for a Rune scape account, the first soldier front account is a 1st lieutenant(red background, silver bar), 2.149 kd, 50% survival rate, 4718 kills, 708 head shots, 7% accuracy, 3% dc rate, winning percentage is 60(%), and 0 TKs, codename is -S[]AUGHTER-, SAS and KSP soldiers, with frf2 sniper rifle. The second is a 2nd lieutenant(gold bar), 1.064 kd, 34% suvival rate, 1669 kills, 151 head shots, 1% accuracy, 4% dc rate, winning percentage is 56%, 0 TKs, can't remember the gun(s) and too lazy to log in and see, codename is Log_Jammer. Was not able to upload screenies of the account last time I tried to post so if you want verification e-mail me at sk8bum1989@, or add me on x fire, logjammers, or just repost here and we'll figure something out depending on what you have to offer. This is a completely legitimate trade, no scammers, and only people seriously wanting to trade, don't bullshit me. This trade is to get my sister a better rune scape account, so she will be the one reviewing your account and decided whether it's approval or not. Please when contacting provide any information you think is or may be of importance while she reviews the account. and make the information understandable for a 11 year old.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.