Trading RS Buy Account, RS Buy Account, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP] F2P Range Tank (or P2P Zerker) CHEAP [RSGP]Selling this account for some RSGP. Not asking for much, autowin is 4.5M RSGP. All F2P quests are complete, including Dragon Slayer. Has some decent skills as well (73 woodcutting). NOT BOTTED. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Reply here if you are interested. I might go first depending on the person who is offering. 8k XP from leveling up Range to 71.Selling Almost Finished Turmoil Pure[90Dung][Hand Cannon][2Quests Left][Rune Gloves]- Selling my Almost Finished Turmoil Pure. - Will be botting the Prayer Up while looking for a buyer. - Account has all but 2 quests remaining. - Account has Rune Gloves, And Hand Cannon. - Has All skill reqs for the last 2 quests. - Will try to finish the 2 quests tonight. - Account has 89 dung 20k till 90. - Account had Chaotic maul and Nearly 41k Tkns. A/W = 250m. - [email protected][PAYPAL]Selling LvL 89 99 Hunter | 91 WCHey guys here to sell my account If you would like to see it please add my : [email protected] I don't really feel like uploading everything so if you want it contact me and ill send u some pics. Thanks ~ Nick[Selling Level 80 Rune Pure][Dragon Claws in Bank][92 Ranged][94 Magic][99 Thieving]This is my first account that I will be selling on the sythe community, and because of this I will not trust anyone enough to make me go first, you go first or GTFO. Pretty much, YOU GO FIRST Intrested? Leave a post or Messenger me: [email protected] The account has 97 QP and has Adamant Gloves from Recipe for Disaster - has stats for rune just to lazy 94 Magic = Ice Barrage and Vengeance 99 Firemaking and Theiving = Trim 92 Range = Nice bridding account Has Claws - 25m Networth I do not want to buy membership to trade my claws to my other account... so I am trading the account w/ claws included. Pictures: Price Check w/o Claws - ran out of membership I ONLY TAKE RS GP I am going offline right now, so sorry if I am not only, please leave a post as of right now. No starting bid, I know people will want this account. Enjoy -[RSGP]Selling 60 def melee tank! Good Pker! , [99Str][99Mage]hey guys im selling this account for rsgp i dont use it anymore , i will go first if you are trusted and i will use omm but i dont want to pay for fee's im tryna sell this account asap for like 50m rsgp pm me on if interested or leave a comment of your or something. also the account has no email or recovs and the account has a beast name :p img20.imageshack.us/img20/411/110701012638.png img263.imageshack.us/img263/7...0701013234.png - Elumnitee [email protected] Level 80 Rune Pure - CLAWS - 94 Magic 92 Range 99 Thieve and FM ( 1 2 3)This is my first account that I will be selling on the sythe community, and because of this I will not trust anyone enough to make me go first, you go first or GTFO. Pretty much, YOU GO FIRST Intrested? Leave a post or Messenger me: [email protected] The account has 97 QP and has Adamant Gloves from Recipe for Disaster - has stats for rune just to lazy 94 Magic = Ice Barrage and Vengeance 99 Firemaking and Theiving = Trim 92 Range = Nice bridding account Has Claws - 25m Networth I do not want to buy membership to trade my claws to my other account... so I am trading the account w/ claws included. Pictures: Price Check w/o Claws - ran out of membership I ONLY TAKE RS GP I am going offline right now, so sorry if I am not only, please leave a post as of right now. No starting bid, I know people will want this account. Enjoy -Looking for Pures! Details inside!Looking for the following accounts: 60 Atk 85+ Strength 1 Def 85+ Range 82+ Mage or 70 Atk 85+ Strength 1 Def 85+ Range 82+ Mage These don't need the required stats, if you have something close, just post pictures below. I will only in PayPal and I have plenty of money. Just post below TYlevel 91 for sale, 73 atk, 86str,60def 43 pray, 77qp through PAplayerauctions/offer/...ints-52390418/ all info there, there is no recoveries. Price is negotiable greatly, I do accept RSGP also 45 prayer my bad can't edit title? wtf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.