Trading RS Buy Account, RS Buy Account, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

selling amazing ranged zerker for good wow accim trading my ranged zerker for a good wow acc the account has to be a eu acc preferbly. my ranged zerker is 83 cb with 45 def 92 range 94 mage lunar done dt done hand cannon done ownz in pvp with veng and hand cannon w/o void ive maxed 420 with hc with void 510. so please pm me if intrested[15+Vouch][CHEAP] Selling some starter pures/accounts! Frequently updated![RSGP/PP]Hello; I am selling some basic starter tanks/rangers/mains etc up for sale! Will add more soon! Please Click the pictures to see them in full size on Imageshack. Account One: Starter Tank Ranger, 83 Ranged, 81 combat. Decent starter tank ranger. S/B = 5m/$5 A/W = 20m/$20 Current Winning Bid - N/A Account Two: Random Starter account; 89cb. Decent starter account. S/B = 5m/$5 A/W = 30m/$25 Current Winning Bid - N/A Account Three: Starter Tank ranger 52 prayer, 65 ranged, 40 defence. S/B = 5m/$5 A/W = 20m/$20 Current Winning Bid - N/A If you need to know anything else about the accounts or want me to verify them in game, just let me know. I am the original owner of ALL accounts and all details will come with the accounts. Happy to do Recovery Test. Otherwise, feel free to offer. Now also selling a few rare names, these are on e-mail logins; level 3s. Disturbed H I M F E M A L E J5 Offer for any.Selling GREAT range tankThis tank destroys in f2p, no one can touch him. He is also very good in p2p. The account will come with the d pick plus 10m cash thats 22m I want paypal only. 75cb I am looking for paypal only,[CHEAP]Selling Cmb 73 Pure :DLogin: Stats: Both Accounts come with no Email Registered, No Recoverys Set and have no black marks Offer Away People :3Level 85 TANK STAKER !!!! ( 1 2)Hey guys, I'm selling this account also, It's my ranger, 92 RANGE! 81 DEFENCE! 1 PRAYER! ALMOST 85 HITPOINTS! IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I GO FIRST UNLESS YOU WANT TO HIRE A OMM , I WILL NOT BE RISKING MY PRAYER LEVEL. DONT TRY AND SCAM ME BUDDY, IT WON'T WORK! stats! BANK!!!!! LOGGINN!!!! I am easily looking for 50m+ TECHNO_STYLEZ01@Selling PERFECT d clawer (60/99/1)AW is 75M I am selling this great pure. Here is a pic of stats, recovs, quests, bank, and cash. img64.imageshack.us/img64/7249/pkert.png RECOVERIES AND EMAIL HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF. Here is updated pic img3.imageshack.us/img3/4647/recovsn.png MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT AND THE BANK HAS BEEN FOR THE MOST PART CLEANED because I am asking for RSGP, but if you can only offer paypal, I will see what I can do. There are still some starter supplies on the account, so you wont be starting from scratch. Offer here please. Leading bid -50m by sabby Second bid - 50m by Savage Beast Third bid - 50$ by $cammer4life Please read this - I do NOT take swaps. I will NEVER go first. We can use OMM if you want, and we can talk about the fees. I will NEVER let you on the account just to see if it is mine. I will NEVER deny the use of an OMM if you are willing to pay 100% of the fees. I will NOT trade with you if you are unwilling to send me confirmation pms that I will ask you to send.Selling 1 pray boxer level 74! rsgpI had this staker from years ago so i thought id sell it as i stake on my main. im only really looking for rsgp but paypal will be taken into consideration thanks.selling 20 def pure for 15m it has 94 mage (barrage, d scimmy dds)hay im selling my pure for 15m resaon is so i can get 95 pray on my main it has done momkey madness anchaints lost city good pking account ownes 1 defence pure's with barrage claw spec's i no the recoveries are set i dont no how to take them on some tell me plz i am not out to rip any1 of 94 mage 68 str 60 atk 20 def 44 prayer

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.