Trading Pre-Order Aion 19 Asmo Glad (Vaizel) for CO key OR 40 WAR acct.

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey all. I think this will probably be the last trade I'm doing on ., so I'm going to wait this out as long as I have to to get a good offer. KNOW THIS FIRST, I AM ONLY TRADING WITH TWV OR HIGHLY REPPPED USERS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE AT LEAST AS LONG AS ME. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE FREAKING JESUS, IF YOU'RE NOT REPPED OR TWV, DON'T BOTHER. I am taking every precaution to make sure you're a trustworthy user and that I will not get screwed over. Aion accounts are astoundingly easy to recall. __________________________________________________ __________ First off, let me just say that I am Original Owner of this account, and have every piece of ID and information necessary for you to hold on to this account for a very very long time. It is a Pre-Order account, but not a Collector's Edition. It comes with five XP enhancement tokens on every new character you create and numerous other bonuses I've forgotten. THIS ACCOUNT DOES NOT HAVE TIME. Therefore, I will not demand time on yours either. I don't mind having to put $15 on it to bump the time as long as it's secure. YOU MUST BE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT YOU ARE GOING TO TRADE ME. I WILL ACCEPT NOTHING ELSE. IF YOU ARE TRADING ME A KEY, TWV IS PROLLY THE ONLY WAY I'LL GO. With this said, I'd prefer a 40 Engineer, Witch Hunter, or Choppa on WAR, but I won't be picky at all on gear or RR. I don't care if they just hit 40 two hours ago, I'll take it. 37+ or so is fine too, but I figure I'll see more 40's rather than just a random 37 or 38. My only requirement is they must be MALE. Other than that, I'm open to offers as long as you're TWV/Repped. On CO, I'd prefer just a CD key, but if you have a blank account and are repped, that's fine too. I'm just going to be making my own character, so high levels don't interest me much. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ My account currently has a bunch of pre-10 characters on it, about level 6 usually, but the main thing is the 19 Gladiator. He's fun to play, but Aion just isn't the game for me. Seems too focused on PvP for my tastes, and I only really care for WAR's endgame PvP if I have to PvP at all. It is out of time, but again, it's a Pre-Order, and comes with a decent piece of headgear you can wear around 15 or so and 5 leveling medallions that increase xp gain by 20% for an hour. Anywho, I can provide the character's armory on request and again, I'm OO of this thing. AIM is in my sig, shoot me some offers. I'll be on and off AIM for the rest of the night. Got a paper to write, so excuse me if I don't respond for a few minutes. POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR I WILL IGNORE YOU UNTIL YOU DO. POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR I WILL IGNORE YOU UNTIL YOU DO. POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR I WILL IGNORE YOU UNTIL YOU DO. POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR I WILL IGNORE YOU UNTIL YOU DO. POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR I WILL IGNORE YOU UNTIL YOU DO. POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR I WILL IGNORE YOU UNTIL YOU DO. POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR I WILL IGNORE YOU UNTIL YOU DO. POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR I WILL IGNORE YOU UNTIL YOU DO. POST BEFORE CONTACTING OR I WILL IGNORE YOU UNTIL YOU DO.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.