Trading origins account for any account with alpha access.

Discussion in 'Escape from Tarkov Accounts Buy & Sell - EFT Account for Sale' started by Drvonschnit, 5/7/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drvonschnit

Drvonschnit
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

My Location:
    I already own Escape from tarkov though I really would like to get my friend into the game. My origins account has Sims 3, Spore, and an older dead space game. This is a pretty good deal to anyone who bought the cheaper version of the game and now does not want it. I would like an account with alpha access but I will accept an account that is just the default version with no access.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Drvonschnit

Drvonschnit
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    I also have an origins account with battlefield 1 (like level 50) and would be willing to trade it but I would need a very spiced up deal to do that.

3. SkysTheLimit_

SkysTheLimit_
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    I have a prepare for escape edition with aloha access. Any account you would want to trade? The account with the Sims and spore is not to appealing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.