Sold [Trading] *** EzPzGp.com *** Sell.Buy.Gold.NoBullshit | 24/7 Live Chat! | Fastest Trades ***

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Ez Pz Gp, 10/19/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ez Pz Gp

Ez Pz Gp
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Https://www.EzPzGp.com/

Ezpzgp was founded October 1, 2017 and has been an incorporated business for 2 years. But beyond that the owners have built a relationship over Runescape for the passed ten years. Starting long ago in a small pure clan called Chaotic. The clan has since closed and yet our friendship has yet stuck. Tony, is one of the most loyal trusted people I have met and in return I have only been the same to him. Thats what started this Gold Site.

Not just any Gold Site though, "EzPzGp" Just like the name says. We are here to bring you the easiest most simplified ways to receive/sell gold. We Stand strictly by our motto "Sell.Buy.Gold.NoBullshit"

We expect nothing less then to satisfy our customers and keep them happy in any way we can. We are willing to listen and have conversations with our customers. Always guarantying satisfaction is a lot easier said then done an we go out of our way for you guys! 2 people running a Gold Site, 24/7 , yeah sounds crazy. We stay up late. Wake up in the middle of the night just to assure we get you satisfaction when you want it. But none the less its something we enjoy and wouldn't wanna do anything else. So I guess its a dream?!?

[​IMG]

* TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED PLEASE JOIN OUR LIVE CHAT *

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.