Trading Buy Account Lineage 2, L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Character

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Healer setting to sit

Account Information
    Hey, im running a bot pt. I have a healer (SE) and i want him to sit everytime he doesnt make any action and stand up when he needs to etc. HEAL, Buff. So he sits down, my pt members HP goes down he stands up. How to do it ? i tried to set sit < MP blabla but then he was just sitting all the time and he didnt stand up to heal. Help please. Im using walker.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Problem with walker and divine

Account Information
    hi i play in a l2j server... when i try to log with divine: 12.28.06 Connected to L2Divine auth server 12.28.06 Welcome to L2Divine. The Lineage II emulator 12.28.06 Connected to login server 12.28.07 Verify Id & Pwd 12.28.07 Verify OK and stop... it don't work... it don't log.... and when i try to log with l2walker... IG... it crash ... 10 second online and stop.... if is needed for the reply this shard have the name of server changed... the name is not Bartz but Luna(euro) .... plz dev or someone help me..

Account for Sale

L2 Walker & L2 Divine problem

Account Information
    Heya guys, I have a little problem. I'm playing on Interlude server, but my L2 IG Walker ( I'm using 1.79 version) are only targeting mobs, but don't killing them. Even when I try to use active follow it doesn't move, but if I try to set auto accept invite it works perfectly. Same it's with L2 Divine it targets mobs, but don't kill them :/ In 1 other forum I read that it's because server don't have geodatas. Any opinions?

Account for Sale

no beep sound

Account Information
    using IG 1.99, ticking of the sound box with the famous music123.wav file, yet i still can't hear the sound when i'm getting pm's or whatever. any idea ?

Account for Sale

looking for working oog walker for l2inc

Account Information
    hey guys i'm looking for a working oog walker for some german freeshard called l2incompetenc (interlude). here the login infos : IP : 85.14.220.124 Port : 2106 Protocol version : 709 even with the correct login infos, i'm not able to log on the server. am i supposed to use that wp patcher thingy ? if yes, what version do i need then. any help would be appreciated greetings c0dy

Account for Sale

what is the function of these tools?

Account Information
    hi all... i am a newbie to lineage2 and want to ask these questions : 1. what is the function of lineage2 walker?? 2. what is the function of lineage2 divine?? 3. what tools is for bot for leveling/farming?? that's it..thanks..all comment appreciated

Account for Sale

Unable to type "login" (interlude)

Account Information
    Hi ive got strage problem when i type my login name or password i get the letter "a" and thats all... I uninstalled interlude and reinstalled but it didn't fix my problem. I have C4 also installed there login works fine so i don't understand wats wrong? im out of inspiration... please help if u know somting !

Account for Sale

Are there any bot forums?

Account Information
    So Im looking for a forum where i could meet other boters, so that we could form partys. Smthing like party lf 24/7 pp or what ever ^^ Tnx in advance

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.