Trading  Android and iOS  High End Trading animal jam account for roblox account

Discussion in 'Animal Jam Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by pigletpepperoni, 8/8/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pigletpepperoni

pigletpepperoni
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    account has pink party, den betas, and more. will come with all dens reset, all friends removed, and empty jags. the only thing i will keep is a pet owl, my first animal jam pet, but obviously it will be removed from the account before i give you the logins. the membership will run out in about three months and i will be changing the parent dashboard info for you. the account has used the max amount of username changes. i can give screenshots of remarkable items from the inventory if you'd like. i will consider selling the account too, but i'm mainly looking for decent-good roblox accounts (depends on what items are on there, must have at least one limited for me to consider.) i do not mind if the account has builder's club or not, but if you'd rather trade than give me the account's information, that would be preferred as i won't have to buy the account bc to transfer the items to my account. if you have any questions or are interested in trading, don't hesitate to reply, i will be checking 2-3 times a day. thank you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. AriBigBoss

AriBigBoss
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

I can trade you my roblox account for it, username is Appariswag or add me on discord HF80/EnchantedBØss#5924

I just want the pink party hat and the items not the whole account

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.