Trading 80 [US] Holy Paladin (everything UP and OO)

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

What I'm looking for is a high level Templar or Ranger with a decent amount of Kinah and Abyss points as well as decent gear. I've been looking to get into Aion for a while and depending on what I find I might just do it. I am the OO of the Paladin, have any and all information you may need. He's Alliance, transfer is up, faction change is up and race change is up. Account is bnet merged, but that should not stop you at all. Looking for someone with reputation hopefully, we will need to have a phone conversation before anything goes down. Would also enjoy it if the person trading who knows a thing or two about Aion could help me out in the beginning (learning the routes since I have yet to play it). Can give an armory link on whisper and all information will be given through AIM. My character is one of the best geared Paladins on his server and on .. AIM: FriedemannMD Please post here before contacting me. All IMs will be ignored until a post verifying your AIM has been found. Thanks, happy posting.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.