Tradeing Founder Epic Duel Account

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest Accounts | Buy AQ Account' started by Facebook, 7/6/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Tradeing a Founder epic duel account, which is a Tech Mage, has all of the Beta weps and has alot of Money/varium.

Looking for a really nice AQW account. hopefully with a few rares (Dwarf armor

hey i have a aqworlds mem and a beta beserker

my email is *****************************************************

r u going top reply or not

i am now offeringg u a alpha pirate account

sargetyu, do u want it cause it is my last offer

I got an Level 20 Adventure Quest account it got much gold, well i never play on it but i have just started on epic duels so? can we trade but i need proof that its an founder.

MSN: *****************************************************

Character page for proof: *****************************************************

The Hassasin armor is worth 400k

Hey man, i really want a founder tech mage, but ya like Grand, I need proof. I have a very good aqw account. I do not play it that often. It has alot of good items, and drakonus awsome armor, and new skull house, it has been previously upgraded has about 1.25 mil and another 500k in items or so. It is lvl 20, and alot of class maxed to 10. Plz reply soon to my yahoo mail which is *****************************************************

---------- Post added 02-17-2010 at 09:18 PM ----------

O by the way forgot to mention my char has founder status and a bunch of rares, also got pumpkin lord and clawsuit rare armors, and a whole lot more amazing stuff.

Heres my char page *****************************************************

plz get back to me soon, need to buy new weps for techmage!

---------- Post added 02-17-2010 at 09:20 PM ----------

my more used email is *****************************************************

Originally Posted by hinigashi

Tradeing a Founder epic duel account, which is a Tech Mage, has all of the Beta weps and has alot of Money/varium.

Looking for a really nice AQW account. hopefully with a few rares (Dwarf armor *****************************************************

add my msn ***************************************************** if this is still for trade

hey guyz pm me if you have an account you dont want and ur willing to give to me on epic duel:)

trade for crozerian

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.