Trade Runescape Buy Account, RS Buy Account, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Sellin intense mayhem maker.This account isnt maxed but its a machine in the wilderness. stats are. 61att 82str 1def 83range 44pray 94 mage dt is done recoves are set and email. will give account with proper info. asking price is 25m. name of account is ayhem maker. look him up and add me on [email protected] good PK account - [email protected] A/W = 16m RSGP Account will be sold to the highest bidder ! Trading methods: 1. We use OMM/VMM if you pay fees 2. You go first 3. I will go first only if you have 50+ vouches ( nowdays its nothing ) screen -selling good start main - [email protected] A/W = 7m RSGP Account will be sold to the highest bidder ! Trading methods: 1. We use OMM/VMM if you pay fees 2. You go first 3. I will go first only if you have 50+ vouches ( nowdays its nothing ) 4. we do 50/50 screen-Selling Full quest 20 def pure [Slayer helm][Fcape]I'm willing to use a MM, or an OMM at ur cost. Acc has slayer helm, fcape, zammy book with all pages. pictures, of it..i'm wanting 20m-25m. :[email protected][PRICECHECK]Zerker[99 Str|95 WC|90FM]Has none of the items above except the mage logs, which are around 780k and the brawler gloves. Please price check(According to RSGP AND Paypal).selling lv 82 boxing pure. Great Staker!Hello, I am selling my lv 82 boxing pure with whom i have made about 110m with. However i have recently stopped staking so i am willing to sell him for a price. My starting price for him is going to be 20M rsgp only not accepting real cash. If you are willing to go higher than post your offer. I will go first only if you are extremely trusted, otherwise you will have to go first and im not going to do a either. BTW this is just the account for sale, or items or money in the bank, it has all been transfered.99 Wc 84 Mining 85 Str 40 Att Lvl 62 ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)Hello Sythe! Today I have a beastly 99 wc 84 mining 85 str 40 att 36 def account. I am the original and only owner of this account as always and the account is hand made. No bots. Starting bid - 50m/$20, no swaps. You can contact me via (I am rarely on tho) or through a pm (I prefer posting in this thread or a pm) You must post here before pming me. Rules You will go first or pay for an OMM No Swaps/Trades I can verify the account ingameSelling Multiple Pures ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)These are all my own accounts I have made through out my 8 years playing. I already have a maxed 1 def, 40 def and 99 def pure along with my maxed main so I have no need for these nor do I want them sitting around going to waste. I am taking RSGP only at this time as I do not have W.U. and I don't trust paypal. Account #2 CB-71? On this account the email was pending to an email I made a while ago and forgot the username for it. There is no picture of the bank because there is literally nothing in it. Starting Bid: 50m Account #3 CB-55 Same thing with email on this account it is registered to the same email as the one above but I cannot access it to remove the email. Starting Bid: 30m Account #4 As with the others most of the accounts emails are registered to the same email that I do not remember the log in to. Starting Bid: 60m

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.