Sold Trade only- lvl21 kingdom 352 top alliace, good rep 16mi p, 150gold, war gear

Discussion in 'King of Avalon Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Safe & Cheap' started by macta, 7/23/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macta

macta
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

level 21 ready for 22 very soon, 150k gold, scrolls to make more with purple items. have 3 parts warmonger scrolls.
    lord 31, dragon 32 heros so eh.
    only 4 accounts on new server with better items and gear then me, top 5 in all areas.
    its a new kingdom, as of now, no challengers to our alliance.
    kvk has not begun, so lots of time to prepare.
    you can ask me questions or screen shots in the program called wechat, sorry dont want to download more programs.
    middle man with good rep is your job not mine.

what i want:
    close to equal on another server. server is the key, do not want an account without gear or no troops.
    do not want an account being farmed by tons of others. want a low keyed account, that can get into alliances without issue.
    program to contact me again is called wechat, my ID on wechat is markdking
    im sure you can figure it out, all other info will be replied to there.
    again, trades for equal or close to not a farmed account thats being bullied.
    markdking - wechat

info, i am in China, but i am Canadian, living and working here. as i said, middle man is fine with me as long as he or she is trusted and verified with good rep. lets see what happens.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.