Trade Buy Accounts Runescape Old, Runescape Old Buy Accounts, Runescape Old Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Buying a beast Obby mauler (RSGP) ( 1 2)contact me on or post on here or pm me , OR ~email me haha. Tell me stats and what your looking for it. I won't low ball you , i just want the account. Pleast dont have recovs or email regist. thanks! email is [email protected][RSGP] Selling dung pure | 1 def | 83 dung | [34+ Vouches]Hello , I'm selling this dung pure with 260k tokens. There is no email/recoveries set and I will provide nearly all details of the account. Looking for over atleast 65M for the account however I am willing to negotiate. I will not go first to anyone unless I deem you trusted. I am willing to use an OMM as long as you cover the expense. [email protected] Do NOT low-ball me. Anyone offering below 60M will be REPORTED as SPAM. Starting Bid: n/a A/W: 70M Pics: Login screen Has 11 prayer from Priest in Peril Quest. Combat Level Black Marks[RSGP] Selling lvl 80 Dung acc 200k tokens. GREAT PRICEHey, I never got around to doing anything with this account, all the potential in the world to be great! Has 200k tokens and a sweet name. PM me and Post if your intreasted! Please post offers, Looking for 35m If you buy this account for my asking price of 35m, I will throw this other obby mauler I almost finished as well[RSGP] Level 75 Account | 2M+ Wealth | 30 Dung | Cheap!Hey guys, I have an account that I want to sell. It is an okay account, that is why I am selling it cheap. It has 30 dung, which I liked about the account. The 2m wealth is in members items, but if you add membership, you would have some nice wealth. Wealth: Stats: It has recoveries and recovery email on, but if I find a serious buyer, I will remove them. I will NOT go first unless you are trusted. My is broken, so we have to talk over or AIM. SOLD!!(Paypal/RSGP) 1 Def Pure|1 Prayer|40 Attack|74 STR|85 Range/Mage|73 DungeoneeringMy Vouches can be found by clicking on my signature. If an MM is to be used please find a free, though still trusted, MM or you cover the fees... Offer in Paypal or RSGP... I consider 1M=0.50$ USD Post here, PM me, or contact me on , "[email protected]" if interested...Accounts For SaleI have a wide range of accounts for sale. A list of the names would be "Bad Medicine," "HorrorMovies," "Drug Ballard," "ChicagoSox," "iShatMyPants," and "TrifeTheives." There will be a bidding for each account. The person with the higest bid wins. RSGP Only! I am willing to assist in the LOCK APPEAL once the exchange is complete. I will give all information. I also will be available to negotiate over , (only if you had the highest bid for the account). Good luck to you all!Buying level 33+ Magic accounts! Quick![PP][RSGP]I need them ASAP so I am buying quick.(R S G P) Selling Dung Pure Really Cheap!!hey guys i have this pro level 35 and great starter pure with 85 dung private message me if interested or add my other account teharab and heres link to account: ://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7149/rspic3h.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.