Trade Buy Account Runescape, Runescape Buy Account, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

-Western Union- Max pureI will pay for the OMM, I need money so I'm selling cheap. I will ONLY sell it through western union. Its fully quested, Desert Treasure Monkey Madness ect. ( addy gloves also) Here are the pics, I was recently cleaned so there NO MONEY ON IT. The Zammy Book is completed. Post your below, and How much you will pay for it. I'm taking all offer atm.selling staker and init pure, very nice accountsfirst account is my staker/possible dharok pure? no pray or summoning. i231.photobucket/albums/e...n55/staker.jpg quests complete are- horror from the deep monkey madness lost city RFD - steel gloves 2nd account is my initiate pure, very nice account- i231.photobucket/albums/e.purestats.jpg quests complete are- horror from the deep monkey madness lost city RFD - rune gloves recruitment drive all important quests that give def exp. very nice account including 56 farming if you're into that sorta thing. looking for RSGP for both. post offers here or add my zx-steven-xz@Selling 3 letter name pure ![RSGP]Hello im selling this account because i dont play in it. Havent played in it for weeks. img121.imageshack.us/i/iyplogin.jpg/ img35.imageshack.us/i/iypstats.jpg/ Combat level is 64. I am willing to go first if you are reliable in my eyes. If you want i can take email off or just change it when you are a certain buyer. If you are interested PM me or post here .Selling lvl 93 PRO Rune Pure !Closed sold the acc.-Western Union- Max PureI will pay for the OMM, I need money so I'm selling cheap. I will ONLY sell it through western union. Its fully quested, Desert Treasure Monkey Madness ect. ( addy gloves also) Here are the pics, I was recently cleaned so there NO MONEY ON IT. The Zammy Book is completed. Post your below, and How much you will pay for it. I'm taking all offer atm.BUYING a range tank!!! [TRUSTED]Title says it all. Post your offers before you add my . I'm only looking to spend 20-30m, no more. : bryanisaballa06@aol Only trading to trustworthy people.starter ags/barrage pure [RSGP]hey guys ive been trying to sell this account for a day or two now and im not having much luck it seems.. so i'll go for one last try here and if nobody still wants it i shall get the hint and not repost it again account needs 53 theiving and then can start DESERT TREASURE, all other pre quests and stat requirements have been completed. gonna set the a/w at 25M but dont be scared to offer me lower. thanksWTS>[Lvl 62][1Def][1Pray][82Str][Cheap][RSGP]Selling this account. Dont really need it cause i have a 104 main now. A/w 10m Willing to go first if you are trusted. If not you go first or we use omm img845.imageshack.us/i/rsimage.jpg/ img228.imageshack.us/img228/9...nescapess2.jpg Just leave a message here and i'll pm you back. Alternatively, you can add me at skeleton_skateboard@. Im online for the whole day today

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.