Trade Buy Account Runescape Old, Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP]Selling level 25 pure with 2 space name![RSGP]No bank value. I'm not looking for a lot, the name is the original login, I am the original owner.(Paypal/RSGP) 46 Combat Obby Mauler|1 Att|85 Str|1 Def|1 Pray|74HP[33 Vouches]://img685.imageshack.us/img685/1667/tilu.jpg ://img714.imageshack.us/img714/8806/81900045.jpg My Vouches can be found by clicking on my signature. If an MM is to be used please find a free, though still trusted, MM or you cover the fees... Offer in Paypal or RSGP... I consider 1M=0.50$ USD Post here, PM me, or contact me on , "[email protected]" if interested...[PAYPAL]Selling Pure/SkillerI am quitting RS, do not offer anything game related, only PAYPAL The account does have recoveries, don't know how to delete any more. If you want to use OMM we can take half out of the price and you pay the rest. Recovery test can be paid for by you. Current best bid: 0 Email will be removed now, or can be changed to yours when we trade. Not botted on for around 5 months. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Leave offers or questions here.Selling Skiller[Paypal] or [RSGP] Would prefer USD. $10.00 USD or 10m RSGP Mining~ 66 And is still rising Smelting~ 49 Firemaking~ 72 Woodcutting~ 69 Fletching~ 85 (member skill) Attack and Defense~ 40 Strength~ 29 Magic~ 20 Dungeoneering~ 7 Bank: Nothing to interesting but some pretty cool member items Email for screens if you'd like at [email protected][RSGP] Level 11 Dung Pure - Cheap | Offers Taken |Hey guys, Okay this is an account that I made, and got the dung up to level 31. The account has 15 strength and stats lower and around that. I will sell this cheap. I will go first if you are trusted. The bank has nothing really, sorry. Login: Stats: A/W = 2m, but I will consider ALL offers! Thanks!{paypal/rsgp}selling range pureHi, i am selling a range pure it has 68 range and 44 prayer all the rest of the skills are 1 it is 52 combat and it is currently a member. Accepting offers if your intersted add me in cubanguy75 or [email protected] summoning tank and potential main!hey, i'm selling three accounts. a summoning tank and 2 potential mains. I'm either looking for rsgp or willing to swap accounts. Summoning tank also has no email register, no recovery set. and original password. Current Bid 20m. Summoning Tank summ tank stats: Uploaded with ImageShack.us main: login: Uploaded with ImageShack.us stats: Other potential main Uploaded with ImageShack.us(Paypal/RSGP) Selling lvl 3 Skiller|300+ Rank MA|75RC|94WC|92Fish|90FM|90Cook|75Mine://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5897/falyv.jpg ://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2367/58325174.jpg If an MM is to be used please find a free, though still trusted, MM or you cover the fees... Offer in Paypal or RSGP... I consider 1M=0.50$ USD Post here, PM me, or contact me on , "[email protected]" if interested...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.