Trade Buy Account RS, RS Buy Account, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP] SELLING KORASI PURE-FULLY QUESTED-86+8-[RSGP][80m][PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE]so i just recently bought a pure from my friend and i decided i might aswell sell this account and give the money to my pure. this account is done all the needed quests to be a successful korasi pure. i am not willing to go first unless you are an admin/mod/etc.. i am wiling to do OMM if you will pay the fees.Amazing Rapier Staker! 99 attack! 97 str! 70 def! 1 Summoning/prayer![RSGP]Hi sythe, today im looking to get rid of my staking account that ive been working on since free trade/staking came back. I started working on getting a rapier for it but eventually got too bored and gave up. If you are interested please add my so we can discuss prices. [email protected] Stats: Combat:Selling 85+6 CB [Turmoil]Hey guys, ive grown bored of this game. I'm getting ready to graduate in 7 days! crazy I know.. But college is just around the corner and I'm wondering what I can get out of this character. Things to know about him: He is FULLY QUESTED, can get rune gloves without any more defense levels. 707 XP to the next DEF lvl. Has Gravite Rapier. [FOR F2P pking] I will ONLY take W.U or Moneygram. Im pretty trusted so you first or OMM. [Split fees] I really dont know what he is worth so just offer me I will remove the recovery's/email once i find a buyer. [email protected] is my ONLY . [Post here before you add me, or I will just ignore the request] Vouches are found here: sythe/showthread.php?t=1058651RSGP 68 cb, 95 ranged, 44 prayer, 1 defence.Hello.. Im Selling this ranger for rsgp going to start a skiller since pking/staking is nothing for me. Theres just 213k left to 96. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Please post here.selling Fully Quested Ini-Pure 84 dung with rapier 60|93|20|89r|94m|RSGP|WU| ( 1 2)- Looking to sell my initiate pure. - I only Accept RSGPAnd Wu. - It comes with most quests done, + most quests done for turmoil. - Has rune gloves, dagon hai robes, avas, DT, ext. - I am the original owner and will provide all details. - Starting bid: 20m - A/W: Unknown - Please post your offer and your . Pictures [​IMG]Selling playerup.com and Bunne Ears Account! [RSGP]Hi everyone, looking to sell this playerup.com and bunny ears account. it is my account and i have all info for it. looking for rsgp only, please post an offer and add my ! [email protected] Stats: Holiday Items: combat:[Initiate Pure]Fully Quested[84Dungeoneering] ( 1 2 3)Hey guys its Burnt again selling another very good account that i have no use for anymore. I will meet up ingame to verify or w.e you'd like. Please Read b4 you post an offer thanks and happy bidding =) I realize this account dosen't have rapier anymore but without its still worth 100m atleast. Please do not spam post on my topic i will report anyone who posts some bull love you. -Rules Of Trade- I will not be going 1st. MM will be used by ur choice and pay. We can work out some type of 50/50 if needed. Taking Rsgp and RSGP ONLY. -Noticeable Quests- Desert Treasure Monkey Madness Rfd- Rune Gloves Monkey Madness -Noticeable Items- Firecape Arcane Stream Rune Gloves Full Slayer helm All God books 50k Tokens Please post here b4 you add my . [email protected] A/W - 100mAmazing Rapier Staker! 99 attack! 97 str! 70 def! 1 Summoning/prayer![RSGP]Hi sythe, today im looking to get rid of my staking account that ive been working on since free trade/staking came back. I started working on getting a rapier for it but eventually got too bored and gave up. If you are interested please add my so we can discuss prices. [email protected] Stats: Combat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.