Trade Buy Account RS, RS Accounts, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

selling range pure/main both for 50m rsgp.selling two runescape accounts range pure combat level - 47 main combat level - 95 price for both accounts - 50m (rsgp) price for one account - 25m My . [email protected] I will let you choose OMM -STATS-S:CB 93 boxer 1 pray 1 summ 10$ PP Owns in arenai could upload you a whole gallery of stakes but i think you get my point..its a good boxer. If your trusted enough ill go first if you want you can go first if you like you can get omm and pay for it. A/W 10$ paypal. contact= post offer and pm i add you or i pm you.Selling level 92 Staking account [1prayer/1sum]I will only accept: -Payment trought paypal -If wanted OMM you pay for fees ------------------------- Send me a pm or just simply add me on . name: jack.march89 If necesarry needed will give out my messenger. ------------------------------------------ Stat's: Look under for screen's. ------------------------------------------- Price: Make contact whit me and we will figure out a price that satify's bout off us. Will not be expensive at all, as im quiting. ------------------------------------------------ Recoverie's and E-mail's / Account information. I will give out all the account information when purchased, i have it saved in notepad. First password/ when created/first time member + member code/ where created / Ip created on etc/ Earliest Recovery answar's. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Reason im selling it: I'm quiting runescape and instead of letting my account just sit there and never get used im sellin it. ----------------------------------------------------- If wanted il be selling a level 99 whit it to. Contact me for more information. Buying both off the accounts will sell for cheaper price like: 20bucks for staker and 10 for the 99 acc. Buying single woud be like 25 for staker and 15 for 99 Im sure you get my point. [Sitate en dildorate -..- Jack-march89]Selling Near Maxed 1 Def Pure ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)Hey guys, Being playing runescape for too long now and finally have decided to quit and maybe play a game which is more relaxed and not really anything to bot. I know im new to this and only really have bought a prestige lobby in Mw2 from here, so ill probably have to go first. Now to the pictures; Leave your so i can add you! this will stop imposters! and also please make sure to msg me on fourms to confirm your talking to me! Thanks and happy bidding !{CHEAP] {RSGP} acc with 2 99'S!Hello, i'm here selling list level 92, not looking for much for it tbh, roughly aorund 8-10m. 99 wc and fletching, Comes iwith fullvoid and range + melee helm only looking for rsgp. Will go first to trusted users.Killers Acc Shop Pkers & Duelers!!hey guys just selling a few of my pkers rsgp & paypal only gl bidding 1stats img600.imageshack.us/i/slay.png/ recovs img69.imageshack.us/i/recovsi.png/ 2stats img716.imageshack.us/i/sparu.png/ done monkey and preist in peral recovs img69.imageshack.us/i/recovsi.png/ 3stats img217.imageshack.us/i/macq.png/ recovs img69.imageshack.us/i/recovsi.png/ 4stats img825.imageshack.us/i/kil.png/ monkey done, full zam book recovs img69.imageshack.us/i/recovsi.png/ 6stats img121.imageshack.us/i/noxs.png/ recovs img831.imageshack.us/i/recoveryts.png/(RSGP,PP)selling amazing! 78 with 99fishing,90hunter rest stats inside!Will post pictures of recovs and stuff after some offers start getting posted!!! Price: OFFERS!!!! A/w:None set Amazing accounts with almost all stats 50+ i will not go first unless you are trusted to my expecations we may use omm If interested add me on [email protected] Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.usAlmost maxed godsword pure! 99 str 99 magic 87 rangeI am selling this account because personally i enjoy 60 attack pure more and I already have a maxed main to stake on so I have no more use for this account. This account is fully quested and has everything done an initiate pure needs completed such as rune gloves, desert treasures, recruitment drive, and animals magnetism. log in screen: Stats: Black marks: If you are interested please leave your offer with your below If you wish to talk add me on : [email protected] Starting bid: 15m Current highest bid: Auto win: 65m I AM NOT ACCEPTING ACCOUNT SWAPS I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNLESS YOU ARE VERY TRUSTED STATUS: ONLINE

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.