Trade Buy Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Characters

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Gracia final !I cant find L2.exe .HELP!!!!!!

Account Information
    I`m looking for L2walker For Gracia final. Does any1 have it?

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Packet Decryption help

Account Information
    Hi! I'm working on a little prog. that decrypts the L2 packages. The decryption algorithm is (I think) good, because the first packet seems to be decrypted successfully, the problem is probably in the key update, which is made after every packet. ***************************************************** You can see on this image that the decryption is good, and it doesn't screws up long strings (will be described below). I noticed the error when I tried to decrypt Message packets. ***************************************************** You can see on this image, that every 9. byte is wrong if you split the packets into 16 byte parts, which is the key length (and the error is the same in each packet). On the image, the opcode is separated in the first line, and the others is the data splitted 8 byte/row. I use this algorithm to decrypt packets (c#): Code: public void Decrypt(byte[] buf) { int temp = 0; for (int i = 0; i < buf.Length; i++) { int temp2 = buf; buf = ((byte)(temp2 ^ (this._key[i & 0x0F]) ^ temp)); temp = temp2; } long old = ((uint)this._key[8] & 0x000000ff) | (((uint)this._key[9] > 8 & 0xff); this._key[10] = (byte)(old >> 16 & 0xff); this._key[11] = (byte)(old >> 24 & 0xff); }As you see, the algorithm updates the bytes 9, 10, 11 and 12 (8...11 if zero based), exactly the ones, that is wrong in the decryption, and you can see, that if you decrypt the 9. byte of the packet, it's decrypted using the 9. byte of the key (buf = ((byte)(temp2 ^ (this._key[i & 0x0F]) ^ temp)) I made this algorithm based on the L2J source (gameserver/Crypt.java and gameserver/network/GameCrypt.java) and the LineAge Utils (***************************************************** it works on C4 and written in c#. I try to decrypt Interlude packages, but the problem is the same on the locally installed L2J server and on an offmod server too.

Account for Sale

Question to l2racesupremacy

Account Information
    Hey, which hacks works on l2racesupremacy, i tried the enchant hack with l2phx but this doesnt work. Or there are a bug with mekaras?

Account for Sale

Need help for OOG Interlude L2j server !

Account Information
    I was absent for some time of L2 ! L2 Walker OOG for a INterlude server L2J work or no ? What i need WP507F sauron patch ?? Or Needl patch !! What is the version of walker work best in Interlude server ! I try L2NET for interlude with token and work to connect ! Thk .

Account for Sale

[REQ] L2W for indo server

Account Information
    hi all.. sry i'm a noob here, i've tried almost all L2W in this forum but i can't cant find l2w that can use in indo server.. anyone can help? thx before.. sry my english bad..

Account for Sale

l2 phx enchanting

Account Information
    SO I play on a server named l2revolt gracia part2 the phx works to connect if i send the original script for weapons it buy but i can"t modified the value well I can but after that it not working example original script taken from sniffer 6B 31 57 05 00 01 00 00 00 E1 09 00 00 01 00 00 00 so until yet i have download and read all the how to videos and read all the tutorial but is still not working, so if someone could make me a mini tutorial and explain exactly the method or what should I modified what I understand is that at this code 6B 31 57 05 00 01 00 00 00 E1 09 00 00 01 00 00 00 the 6th and the 7th number must be modified so i start the calculator selected hex then decimal than + the enchant i want example +60 and than the result and select hex again and replace white the original but That"s its not working and I tested on 2 servers Please Help

Account for Sale

Party on Phoenix

Account Information
    I am Trying to make quite a big party to lvl and get money inside a cata Im lvl 77 Wind Rider think we need a tanker, a healer/buffer and a BD Interesteds leave post or PM =]

Account for Sale

Search server (7x rates / IG - Walker or similar / Ger or Eng community

Account Information
    Search server (~7x rates / IG - Walker or similar / Ger or Eng community)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.