Selling  Android and iOS  High End ToW EST-42 Emperor 4 Paladin Top 8 Rank, 900kBR High Value Acct.

Discussion in 'Tales of Wind Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Matthew Guillen, 1/15/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew Guillen

Matthew Guillen
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello.

I am selling my Paladin Account and it’s had a lot of spending on it and is very high value.

I have all the best equipment and complete equipment set, All equipment is +16 except the gloves and talisman and the weapon is +17. All equipment is 80 upgraded and the weapon and chest piece is +3 on emblems. The equipment is all super refined to have high quality gold stats and purple stats. I have 4 Red guardians including Dexter, Yuni, Inari, and the Commander, and gold General they are all refined and 5 star and the commander is 6 star, I have good progress towards making another guardian 6 stars as well. The commander guardian is over 20k Br and has many high tier books and books that are other guardian name books. So do the rest of the red guardians they are all heavily booked and strong with high br and stat boost. 6,000 lucky tickets were used to get the Commander and that left many silver stars and Mana, I have 2.4 Million Mana and it grows as it’s not able to be used any more until future card obtained.

The total guardian br is 74k which is very high and higher than most in the server. I have all cards where most are the necessary cards for paladin and some premium event cards as well like hestia talisman, and Carly Gill, and Lastias, every card is properly and maximum or highly refined to best stats and I have 29.5k Defence which is the highest in the server. I’m natively stronger than most and can solo kill the Emperor V ninjas in other servers. I also survive extremely well in guild war and sky castle and it is hard to die. I have 157 pierce in the pierce card set and I have level 44 Fashion which is almost 45, many premium outfits and back accessories and some dyed and the Black Bunny Mount and Nana Dog Mount.

the account has had roughly 7,000$ USD in spending and has 220M silver stars and 50M shells, I also have Butterfy Pinions Level 6 awakening Skill unlocked. The guild training is fully maxed in the damage section for maximum br and stats boost. The account is heavily well played and up in xp near the top and levels consistently, with always having max skill points each level.

The warmount is gold and rank 2 0star with 125k br and all gold 2 warmount gear except the last two pieces at the bottom. The farm is almost level 40 and many achievements are unlocked well over 5k points.

the Star trail is very thoroughly completed with many gold and in the superior section all are leveled several times with many more gems waiting to be used when reaching level 90.

the account is level 87 and almost 88 and has the 80 talisman emblem ready to use and a few extra 70 weapon emblems as progress towards making a 90 emblem some day.

many hours and much money has gone into this account so that is the reason it is for sale at a high price and anyone can immediately jump in on this account and play the game well. If you purchase this account and continue to spend on it you will end up being Emperor V and beyond very easily and continue being extremely strong as I am because the Paladin is the strongest roll and this account is very well played and filled out to the best.

if you want to make a serious offer please do or if you have questions please ask.

thank you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.