Sold Torn City Game Money

Discussion in 'Torn City Cash Money - Buy Sell Trade' started by RMT_Guy, 5/13/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMT_Guy

RMT_Guy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

7   1   0

My Location:
    • Middleman Exploitation Policy (Inaccurate MM Listing)
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling Money.
    Min 2Billion -75$ Per Billion
    Min 5Billion-60$ Per Billion
    Min 10Billion-55$ Per Billion
    Min 25Billion-45$ Per Billion

Above given prices through Player UP middleman.
    # of US 5$ Per Billion for PayPal.
    Prices Non-#.
    Payment 100% Upfront Through PayPal only.
    Legit & Verified Seller.

2. Zartarious

Zartarious
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I want to puchase 5 billion, but theres no link

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. OP
    OP
    RMT_Guy

RMT_Guy
    Expand Collapse

7   1   0

My Location:
    Bump
    Mail me

4. OP
    OP
    RMT_Guy

RMT_Guy
    Expand Collapse

7   1   0

My Location:
    Bump
    Mail me if you want to buy.

5. OP
    OP
    RMT_Guy

RMT_Guy
    Expand Collapse

7   1   0

My Location:
    Selling Money.
    Min 2Billion -75$ Per Billion
    Min 5Billion-60$ Per Billion
    Min 10Billion-55$ Per Billion
    Min 25Billion-45$ Per Billion

Prices Non-#.
    Payment 100% Upfront Through PayPal only.
    Legit & Verified Seller.

6. JWaters10

JWaters10
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   0   0

My Location:
    Do not buy from this clown. Torn will ban your account if you do so, I promise

7. OP
    OP
    RMT_Guy

RMT_Guy
    Expand Collapse

7   1   0

My Location:
    He is a cheat and scammer who scam people and try to terrorise them with his baseless point.

One can check the buyers feedback on my profile and likes and i am a verified seller unlike this bast**d.

8. JWaters10

JWaters10
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   0   0

My Location:
    Personal attacks because I try to warn players you're a scammer? Nice! To anyone considering buying from this jackass just know you WILL be banned. Permanently. Don't give this moron your money

9. OP
    OP
    RMT_Guy

RMT_Guy
    Expand Collapse

7   1   0

My Location:
    Yes you scammer.I have sold loads of money and People know me and they can see the feedback on my posts.You are a bast**d on this business site and who is ruining companies business.You have sold almost nothing and you are talking about staff fedding accounts. @Moderator i report this person for spreading rumours that if we sell accounts and stuff on this website then game staff delete the game accounts.This will hurt website business and our work as he is talking baseless things without any evidence.

I request action on this moron.Kindly reply.

10. JWaters10

JWaters10
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

My Location:
    I request you stop trying to rip people off and hide behind this site. Playerup is terrific, TC is who bans. And I promise ANYONE who buys from this guy will be banned. @Moderator, this jackass demands you do something! Make the guy exposing him quiet so he can keep stealing people's money!

11. OP
    OP
    RMT_Guy

RMT_Guy
    Expand Collapse

7   1   0

My Location:
    Listen bastard , i don't rip anyone.I have enough buyer and sellers and i am legit person who deliver people safely and lot of people playing safely after buying from me.

You are a moron and Torn City game pawn who is discouraging people from buying and selling on this platform as it fucks the TORN CITY game staff and management (Chedburn and Bogie) so you are saving your masters and trying to push people away in dealing at here.Here is the link of your original post where you was crying about this website.

https://www.playerup.com/threads/dont-sell-accounts-here.4466824/

Stop crying and go and take rest.

12. JWaters10

JWaters10
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

My Location:
    I hate TC, I don't give two shits about them. I'm trying to make sure you don't scam others like you scammed me. This guy will sell to you then report you and have you banned. Don't trust him or his ratings. They're about as good as his English.

13. OP
    OP
    RMT_Guy

RMT_Guy
    Expand Collapse

7   1   0

My Location:

hahahahahaha

You are low class person and try as much as you want but you would not spare you as you are spreading false and baseless rumours about myself and website.I will not stop before suspending your account. Please share the link where i scammed you.Can you even afford a billion left alone scamming you.Go and Get Lost.

14. JWaters10

JWaters10
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

My Location:
    I could have afforded a billion before you got my account banned you scammer. When you take over this website and get me banned I'll have a good chuckle. That'll teach people to warn others of scammers. No admins or anyone give two fucks what you want. Report away retard

15. OP
    OP
    RMT_Guy

RMT_Guy
    Expand Collapse

7   1   0

My Location:
    Oh yay , have you ever seen so many dollars together.

Time will tell that what will happen but don't worry , soon your account will be suspended.
    First i have not scammed you second proof this rather than talking love you.
    You have proofed nothing just talking Blah blah blahhhh....

I have shared your double face where first you were cursing this website and when i challenged you then you come after me as i love you your love you.

16. JWaters10

JWaters10
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

My Location:
    Man you really love me huh retard? Your scamming is over and I will not be banned. Bye now!

17. OP
    OP
    RMT_Guy

RMT_Guy
    Expand Collapse

7   1   0

My Location:
    You can't spoil my business if i am legit and honest in my dealing.
    I am not a cheat and runner like you.

I am a verified seller in here and have good feedbacks and maintaining same posts from long.
    Scammers like you talk like love you against website and people who challenged your wrong deeds.

If you can proof that i scammed you then i would surrender this account.Proof with legit documents.
    But cheaters like you can shout in public for making them fool.

If i am legit then my business will prosper further and you can't harm me at all.
    If staff are active in game then soon your account will be suspended for spreading baseless rumours against website and myself. @Moderator

18. JWaters10

JWaters10
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

My Location:
    Dude just shut the fuuuuuuuuuuuck up. You're a scammer, a liar and a cheat. I'm done arguing with this moron. I learned a long time ago a moron will drag you down to his level of stupidity and then beat you with experience. Interested parties, this bish is a scammer. Waste your money, I don't care. I'm trying to be cool and help you not get scammed by this jackass

19. OP
    OP
    RMT_Guy

RMT_Guy
    Expand Collapse

7   1   0

My Location:
    hahahahahahah

When you have nothing to prove then you are putting it all on me.
    But i would not spare you.I am going to take this matter ahead and i will not leave for spreading false information on forums.

If you are true then prove that you got scammed in place of talking Blah Blah blah...

20. JWaters10

JWaters10
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

My Location:
    Well I'm sure the UN or maybe the US Supreme Court would take your case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.