Selling  Europe  60+  Multiple Characters Top bdo account with libre Pearls perfecto para el inicio black Desert Online

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by 0102010201, 7/13/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0102010201

Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Top bdo account with libre Pearls! perfecto para el inicio! black Desert Online! Here you are bidding on a 1A BDO account, which offers you every opportunity to go your own way. With the purchase you also get access to the specially created e-mail address, so that you can configure it freely and I don't get the opportunity to get back to the account!
    If you are the grinder, then you have the perfect stage here to passively make money and dedicate yourself completely to your own playing style. If you want to lifeskillen, then you have the best chance to get started with it very profitably. Furthermore, I am sitting on over 3,300 freely available Pearls, which you can of course immediately use in a new character mask, if none of the ones available here suit you.

I will continue to play the account until you buy it, so you have a constant cash flow every day and continue to receive the daily rewards.

I have 13 characters, 5 of them from 61 different classes, the rest are mostly 56+ twinks who serve as milk collectors. Almost every class is represented.

What does that mean in concrete terms?

Lifeskills:

M9 gathering

M1 fishing

G16 Cooking

M4 processing

521 Energy and 381 CP

Furthermore, I have aligned my workers and one of my twinks (farming) so that you can cook as efficiently as possible. The twink is located near Calpheon so that you can always buy fresh seeds for the farm so that you have short distances. My life killer has the cooking costume, the processing costume and the P2W hedgehog as a pet, so you can get started right away.

10 pets, including 5 T4 pets (T4 P2W hedgehogs), the rest T3, perfect for quick grinds and gathers.

There is over 15 billion silver at your disposal, which of course will remain with you until you take over the account.

The daily turnover with my cooking skill through Imperial Cooking is 200 million silver and that just by cooking a little and handing over boxes.

As you can see from the screenshots, my main is completely ok equipped, but ABOVE ALL I am sitting on a huge pile of cron stones and enhancement scrolls, so that - paired with the silver - you would get to 1A gear very quickly. I am also in possession of 2 WeaponExchange Coupons for each of the three slots. That means you could roll practically straight away if you don't feel like playing my main and would even sit on a TET Blackstar.

I have also distributed the following bomb items on my twinks:

Value Packs:

2x 30 days

2x 15 days

5x 7 days

Blessing of Kamasylve:

1x 20 days

1x 15 days

5x 7 days

Secret Book of Old Moon:

1x 3 days

8x 7 days

2x 20 days

Blessing of Old Moon Pack (Buff yourself with Value Pack, KamaBlessing and Book of Old Moon)

2x 7 days

Furthermore, I have 19x GMs Blessing, over 1,800 Caphras, thousands of Black Stones, hundreds of Memory Fragements etc. pp. Practically everything you need for a clean and simple - but above all quick - start-in game.

As already mentioned above, I continue to play the account until the handover is complete, so that the silver naturally continues to rise until the purchase, especially since I make a very good profit with my cooking skills via imperial delivery. The account contains over 800 euros in pearls (costumes, pets, value packs, etc.), so the price is an absolute bargain!
    my discor is : cumbias#7832
    s-l500 (1).jpg s-l500 (2).jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.