Sold Top 100 Competitive Day 1 Global Acct 23/86 Lv99 Units, 8 Maxed UR Espers, Maxed UR VCs, +5 Equip

Discussion in 'War of the Visions FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Vulgarian, 12/2/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulgarian

Vulgarian
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    ~~~ RARE FIND ~~~

I'm a Day 1 Global whale who has spent thousands making his account hyper-competitive for Guild Battle, PvP & other events! Unfortunately, I need to give the game up as I just received a big promotion at work which will take up all of my time for the foreseeable future.

UNITS

Let’s start with the limited goodies in this account:
    • Warrior of Light, MAXED
    • Halloween Rairyuu, MAXED
    • Cecil, MAXED
    • Orlandeau, lvl 89 w/ maxed skills & abilities (He still kicks love you!)
    • Gaffgarion, MAXED I might be forgetting which ones specifically were limited but everything is in the screenshots.
    I have a ridiculous amount of maxed out units that it actually takes me a long time to decide which units to counter with in Arena.

ESPERS

All the best maxed out UR Espers, including Odin, Two-Headed Dragon, Golem, Diablos, Tetra Sylphid, Ifrit, Siren, as well as Behemoth.

In a guild that fluctuates from top 10 to top 50 guild battle rank.

VISION CARDS

4 maxed UR VCs including +35 Slash Attack, +35 Magic Attack, +35 Luck, and +20% Single Attack Resistance / +10% Maneater.

3 x 3-Star UR VCs & 3 x 2-Star UR VCs

Every vision card MR and below is already maxed or capable of being maxed because I have a lot of MR Tokens in the VC Mog Shop that were never used.

EQUIPMENT

Everything you will use MR or below is already +5 and a couple of items I have multiple +5’s.

And, of course, I have all of the limited equipment maxed.

Seriously, why invest a stupid amount of time and money into a NEW account when you can buy ONE OF THE BEST accounts for the same amount of money you would spend doing a handful of banner pulls.

• This account is set up in such a way where you won’t need to buy any of the new releases up to the FFX collab because of the high DEF & SPR piercing comp I’m using.
    • FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE – No holds or payment plans. I think what I’m asking is not only fair but a good deal for buyers. Screenshot_20201202-191708_WOTV FFBE.jpg Screenshot_20201202-191722_WOTV FFBE.jpg Screenshot_20201202-191730_WOTV FFBE.jpg Screenshot_20201202-191739_WOTV FFBE.jpg Screenshot_20201202-191745_WOTV FFBE.jpg
    • I'm flexible with whatever payment method you prefer, but if you come at with a story about how you want to mail me a money order or your bank can only send e-checks then prepare to be blocked.

Thank you for taking the time to read about my account. I hope to find a good home for it sooner rather than later. If ya'll want to have a go with me in PvP, cash me on Discord = Vulgarian (#1757)

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Vulgarian

Vulgarian
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Edit: Account is still available for firm $200, which is quite the bargain considering I'm still putting about $100 into this account each week.

I think I forgot to mention that I have MLB lvl 99 Duane, Delita, Cecil and a few others. HMU on Discord for updated screenshots. Cheers.

3. OP
    OP
    Vulgarian

Vulgarian
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Account is still available for sale & still being played everyday to make sure it has all of the latest units, espers, equipment, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.