Tips for being safe while in possession of a gold account

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ItsZuni, 3/26/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsZuni

ItsZuni
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

Many people are skeptical of buying gold accounts because of the risk of them, and their mains getting banned. Gold accounts have a risk of being banned, there is no going around that. I hope this guide helps you guys stay SAFER.
    Hope I can make this as clear as possible so it makes sense. This is short, and sweet. Feel free to add on to what could make the process safer.

Step one;

Get a VPN. There are many offered, some on playerup for a few bucks.
    Personally I use Windscribe, they offer a 10gb trial which has worked wonders for me.

Step two;

Play the game how you want it. Whether that is buying keys and opening for a guild, or something else. Just open up the VPN and start playing.
    Ex.) Get on main and doing OTs opened by the gold account.

Step three;

pretty important step
    log off of your main account (every account that was on the vpn that was not your gold account) and stay logged into the gold account on the VPN.

Step four;

Log onto your main on your regular IP (hell even a VPN, just make sure it isnt the same IP as the gold account)

These steps should help you be safer. If you have two computers you should be able to just open keys with one (use the gold account with one) and play on your main with the other.

Feedback is appreciated, let me know you think anything else can/should be added.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.