Sold Tiktok Account 15K follower, 87K Likes for Sale, Niche: General Entertainment

Discussion in 'TikTok Accounts for Sale | Buy Sell TikTok Account' started by sellinsta88, 1/24/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sellinsta88

sellinsta88
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

44   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Amount of followers: 15K
    Total Likes: 87K
    Topic/Niche: General Entertainment
    Code: T8209
    Does it include the email?: Yes
    Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic
    Price: 36$

Account details and price negotiation please message me directly.
    Always message me before buying because sometimes the account is sold but I have not updated.
    If I do not reply to messages at Playerup, please message me at Telegram, so I can reply to you sooner.

FAQ:
    - Why should I buy this account?
    Reply: As you know, developing an account from 0 Follower is quite difficult because you do not know where to start, how people can get to know you. That's why we sell accounts that already have Followers and Likes, and it's much easier to grow a business or grow a personal account with lots of Followers and Likes. And will increase the credibility of the account.
    - Is the account a real follower?
    Reply: Sure, all accounts are built organically, you can find videos with several hundred thousand to several million Views, Likes and suggested by Tiktok, so the Followers are completely natural.
    - I can't find the niche account I want?
    Reply: Don't worry, as I said above, developing an account with a lot of Followers and Likes is easier than accounts from 0 Follower, so if you buy an account that isn't in the niche, hide videos to keep Followers and Likes, then develop new content.
    - Can i make money with Tiktok account?
    Reply: Yes, Tiktok now allows users to monetize the content posted on the platform
    - Does the account come with email?
    Reply: Yes, Format: user : pass : email : pass email. Just change your account password and email password, it's yours.
    - Can I change my username?
    Reply: Yes, after you buy you can add your phone number to your account if you want.

Payment Methods:
    - Fast transaction: PayPal (Friends and Family), Webmoney, Payoneer, Cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, BCH ...)
    - Middleman

Note: Really interested and can pay by the form above please contact me. Thanks
    Refund Policy: After you have successfully logged into the account, there will be no refunds.

FB: Sellinsta88.store - Home | Facebook
    Teltegram: Contact @Seller_IG_88
    Skype and Email: [email protected]
    Discord: Seller_IG_88#8620 - Discord ID: 582061529952944129

2. johaanekk

johaanekk
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

My Location:
    @?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Lucass1

Lucass1
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

My Location:
    @?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. OP
    OP
    sellinsta88

sellinsta88
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

44   0   0

My Location:
    Check message

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.