Selling Throne KAW Account 3.5 B Power Siege - Lots of Legenday Gear/Gems

Discussion in 'Kingdoms at War Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Little Steve, 7/29/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little Steve

Little Steve
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I have a great siege account available to sell. I have too many accounts and want to get rid of some, I will start with this one as its the biggest right now. I also have other accounts that can be built as big right now(would take a few weeks for best results), so if you have a request I might be able to build what you need in the 3-4 billion range. If you want something smaller and cheaper let me know what you need and I may be able to offer it pretty quickly. I am running a lot of accounts! and some must go haha!

This account has so much I dont even know where to start

25.8 million T1 seige
    4.3 milion T4 Siege

222/241 military studies complete
    59/300 economic studies complete
    180/225 Assailant studies complete
    62/255 T1-5 studies complete
    and a small number of the other studies complete

The military is the big one! I have all of the big 6 complete except the Health During Defence is at 10/15. The troops are very strong! The assailant studies are also maxed for everything you need for killing them, you can kill an alpha with approximately 50K stamina. This account has the best Assailant killing gear and studies you can get if you are buying stamina. I didnt do all the stamina restoration studies because that doesnt help killing them if your buying stamina. At this point though you wont need to kill many more unless you just want the points, this account has almost all gear you will need. The only thing I would recommend is finishing the building gear and then make training gear. The espionage gear would be a nice bonus too but can certainly wait. Likely there is enough materials already to make half of the stuff that isnt made yet. I have been just making them in order of importance.

I have full Legendary Amarian Siege gear with full legendary gems. Full Legendary Amarian Study gear with full legendary study gems. Full Legendary Assailant killing gear with legendary gems set up for yielding and killing assailants. 3/6 Legendary Amarian Building gear and most of the building gems. And lots of other legendary gear. Also 185 legendary materials in the account and a ton of lower level materials. 186 Legendary gems and lots of all other levels of gems to enhance. Not much stamina left now, but still over 100K to get you those last few materials you may want to finish the building gear.

This account has level 16 VIP level.

There is over 400K inquisitor stamina. I have not started using the inquisitors much, but the adrian architect is Level 30 so you have a little head start.

The hero level is 58 and only 300M away from LV 59. There is currently 4 hero profiles unlocked to save your settings.

For a general idea of this account, the study power is 3196104585 power, buildings 12981335 power, troops 349006082 power, hero 20702180 power, inquisitor 220000 power, quests 3421130 power. TOTAL POWER = 3582435312 (almost 3.6 billion)

The account is set up for hyper farming wood, and has 22 wood farms at lv21 or higher (only 4 are higher) This account has LV25 Palace. 5 barracks in total, LV 20,22,22,22,24. 9 Houses all at lv21 except 1 of them at lv22 and 1 at lv24. only 1 infirmiry at lv24. Military camp lv22.

That just about covers most details I can think of. if you can think of any questions please contact me and I will tell you anything you want to know. I worked very hard on this account and spent a lot of cash, all the hard work is done :) I have to put the game aside for my busy season and I have way to many accounts going. I will consider any serious reasonable offers so please dont hesitate to contact me.

one last thing, this account has 20 carriages in it now so it can be moved to a strong kingdom with that. If you want to move to a smaller kingdom it may need as many as 100 carriages. Its in a good kingdom now if you want to stay and play, come join the fun :)

Thanks for your interest. I look forward to hearing from any serious gamer that wants a great account to pay with :)

Cheers!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.