Selling This is 100% legit, can have many people vouch (:...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Daniel Morgan, 9/13/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Morgan

Daniel Morgan
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This is 100% legit, can have many people vouch :) No matter your rare skin needs, I can accommodate for them! I can provide accounts with 1 rare skin, 2, 3, or up to ALL of them. I sell cheaper when you buy more! NOW SELLING ACCOUNTS WITH ALL SKINS UP UNTIL THE END OF 2012, AS WELL AS ACCOUNTS WITH ALL SKINS AND INFINITE RP! 1. Decide what you want (Skins) 2. Add me on Skype (bringdanielthehorizon)and ask me for what you want, possibly make an offer 3. Give me time to complete your request 4. Pay me (PayPal only please) 5. Receive new goods! Skins in stock: All of Snowdown Showdown 2009 Harrowing 2010 FIFA World Cup 2010 2010 Winter Games Celebration skins And many more! You can also choose what rating you would like for an additional cost, which can be discussed with me through pm or skype. We can do up to diamond! ALSO: We have accounts with 300,000+ RP on them! Ask about it if you are interested! FAQ: 1. Where do you get these accounts? Private. However, not cracked/hacked accounts. 2. Can you add skins to my account? I cannot. 3. Will you login on my PC via Teamviewer? Die in a fire. You can contact me through PM or skype me at bringdanielthehorizon

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.