Selling   60+  The Black Desert Online account

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by kooku78, 4/15/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kooku78

kooku78
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi.
    Up for sale is the Black Desert Online account. A great account to start an adventure or continue.
    You can see everything in the photos. All possible account updates purchased. 17 maids, premium tent,
    pets t3-t4.T8 mount female steed. Some money. Value packages, etc. 50k loyalty. You can buy 200 pesos
    or inventory. Additional unused inventory around 100. Weapon exchange coupons. Lots of cool costumes
    for dk and mystic. AP registrations need to be done, it will be about 260 APs. I am the first and only
    owner and I am selling my playtime. After the account transferto pearl abyss, in a few days, free
    additional items will be available, t4 pet, more than 1k crons. Free gun coupons,exp transfer, free
    nickname and last name change! You can do whatever you want with this account, it has many nice items
    :)
    You can choose any of those 3 characters and buy weight, use inventory, change names, etc. and play
    or make a new one and
    have everything ready :)

MY DISCORD: pusyx#4333
    PRICE:550$

#1 kooku78, 4/15/21
    Last edited: 4/15/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.