Sold The best SWGOH account ever! Undefeated in GAC. Ranked 20 in the world! GAS and 501 are maxed out!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Ivanushka, 10/30/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivanushka

Ivanushka
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

9   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello there, Force User!

Are you are a top player or want to become one? Do you want to be at the top of both arenas along with all three raids, TB, TW, every single event and win the best rewards? Do you want to make the most out of this game and be ready every time when META changes? If yes, then this account is just for you!

I have been playing this game since almost the beginning, spent countless hours and energy on it but now its time to say goodbye and quit. I cannot play this game normally anymore cause google is blocked in the country I moved to. Therefore, I am willing to pass this baby to a person who will lead it to the glorious victory.

If you are looking for a safe trade then you found it! I have quite an experience on playerup since I helped 7 of my friends to sell their accounts here, and now its time to sell my own. You can see positive feedbacks from my previous buyers with their kind comments as well as from the Middleman in my profile. In addition, you can see that my profile has been verified long ago after the first successful trade, which guarantees you a secure purchase without any risks. I will gladly guide you through the whole buying process with Middleman.

This is a plug and play type of an account, you will be able to have fun right from the first log in. I saved more than 80k crystals (lots of crystals were spent on unlocking Revan) which equals to more than 500$ bonus for you, millions of other currency, nice fast mods and tons of rare gears including gear 12+!

This is the link where you can see the complete account profile: Yiwanushka 's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

However, I will state some details below. This is the current situation that we have here:
    - 85lvl
    - currently on Android!!!
    - Galactic Power – ~3.9 kk (will be much higher if you use all saved gear)
    - 163 heroes unlocked (153 - 7*)
    - All Legendary heroes are maxed and ready to fight! Including Darth Traya, Revan, JTR, CLS, BB-8 and all the rest
    - 30 Zetas spent + 15 spare!
    - Both arenas are arranged and shared - top 1-2 every day easily (I will gladly invite you to the both discord shards)
    - Resources: crystals – 81.7k+, credits - 142kk+, guild currency - 16k+, arena - 123k+, gw - 520k+, shard shop - 14k+, ship building materials - 73kk+, fleet store currency – 377+k, guild events shop – 106k+
    One last thing - I am the leader in my guild so you will get the whole guild at your disposal as a nice bonus if you buy my account ;)

Timezone is UTC +3
    It would be great if I could keep my google email, so after the purchase the account will be available only on IOS.
    Also check the attached in game screenshots below.
    My Discord ID is: yiwanushka#5281, feel free to add me and ask any questions.
    Waiting for your comments! Any questions or if you need any additional screenshot - please let me know!
    Let the force be with you!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg swgoh.JPG View attachment 414189 View attachment 414190 View attachment 414191 View attachment 414192 View attachment 414193

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. DareredSen

DareredSen
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

How much?

3. OP
    OP
    Ivanushka

Ivanushka
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

Account info update:

Galactic Power: >4.5m

7* heroes: 169/172

7* ships: 37/41

Crystals saved: >90k

All legendary heroes and ships are unlocked and maxed out, including latest Darth Revan and Darth Malak. Padme Amidala will be maxed out in a couple of days

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

4. OP
    OP
    Ivanushka

Ivanushka
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

Account info update:
    Ranked 20 in the last Grand Arena Championship. Totally undefeated!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

5. Matthew Beaton

Matthew Beaton
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    $1500 lmao mate you're dreaming. Never seen an account sell for more than $250 anywhere. people vastly over-estimate what people are willing to pay for an account... Just don't want you trying to sell this for some insane amount when literally no-one will buy it mate, it's a waste of your time.

6. OP
    OP
    Ivanushka

Ivanushka
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

General Skywalker unlocked and will me maxed out together with the rest 501st in a few days!

GAS.jpg

7. OP
    OP
    Ivanushka

Ivanushka
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

General Skywalker is maxed out!

GAS maxed out.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.