Selling  Android and iOS  High End The best GXB2 account you will ever see available here

Discussion in 'Girls X Battle Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kohenou, 7/1/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kohenou

Kohenou
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi everyone,

I am selling my main account because I have new responsibilities that don't give me enough time to keep playing.

This account is the most stacked you will probably ever find here since I always had a very competitive game plan and never wasted ressources.

First of all, this account is level 259 and only 36$ from being VIP11.

The best account :

- This account is the strongest on the server (Top 1 undisputed in JV)

- can beat any account on the cluster (Is top 1 varsity only if you make sure you make ur attacks close to reset time).

- always top 1 in elite league with the team we have (close to 12M power)

- top guild undisputed in the cluster, guild ranked 11th in last Sky Island global event, very active/famous discord guild community

- Cleared patrol, cleared test stages, usually end up top1 top 2 in old campus exploration

This account is stacked (you can refer to screenshots attached) :

- Loads of P2W antiques : 2 exclusive P2W antique boxes (so you can choose any one you like), 3 fusion umbrellas, 3 fate crystals, 1 Eternal Dawn, 1 Deception, 1 reaper's voice (latest P2W antique), 1 Soul Destruction, 1 Chainblade Axe, 1 Wings of Icarus, 1 Burning Blade, 1 Echoes, 1 Neutron Blade, 2 Thorn's Heart, 1 Punishment Sword.

- Loads of orange exclusive antiques (cf screenshots) and 3 customized exclusive orange antique chests, with 541 lucky crystals which are enough to buy close to 7 additional exclusive antiques from shop.

- 269 5* girls in shards (enough to LB5 any girl u need)

- 102 elite 5* girls in shards (to make sure luck is on your side when you are missing a few copies of one specific elite)

- 2488 Runes, which is enough to buy 31 AD 5* girls from café and even more if you just want normal faction elites. So you could build any LB5 you want.

- 20 Customized Girls Chests (even more copies of girls you may need)

- 6 Customized L&D Chests (what else could you ask for)

- So much more (you'll have to watch screenshots carefully)

All other details are available on screenshots.

If you need any more information, you can reach out to me on discord at Kohen#9733

Selling price is $900 or Best Offer

I will maintain this account until it is sold.

Talk to you soon

screenshots here :

#1 Kohenou, 7/1/21
    Last edited: 7/1/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.