Selling The account has a Squig Herder with renown rank 83...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts, 3/4/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

The account has a Squig Herder with renown rank 83 (61%) on Karak Norn. Subbed till 5/2/2011. Alt is a 40 slayer on Karak Azgal. The SH has lots of gear. 2/5 Doomflayer. 1/5 Warpforged. 8/8 Offensive Sov. 5/8 Defensive Sov. 8/8 Warlord. 4/6 Tyrant. (Missing helm and belt) 6/6 Darkpromise. 4/6 Sentinel. (Missing chest and feet) 4/5 Glyph set. (Including Back piece) Giant Slayer Chest. (6% crit) rr83 Imposing Helm. 1 x rr81 Bow. With 250+ Doomflayer insignias for rr90 weapons. 107 Royal Insignias. 625 Captains emblems. 6533 Officers medallions! 108 Captains medallions. 31 Royal crests. 44 Doomflayer crests. 35 Warpforged crests. 1 x 83 Spear. Lots of other purple sc/LV/city/keep bows/spears. 432 Golden scarabs (Can sell them or buy LOTD talis). Pocket Items - ChargersCharm (40% Move speed for 20 secs) Neferra's Plagues (Anto Dodge/Distrupt) Horn of the vale wolf. Onslaught Horn/Brooch. 113 Gold. 10% Aegis. 2 Beastial Tokens to use. Plently of liniments. Lots and lots and lots of officers healing potions so you will never ever run out. 200 Apo/200 Culti. With lots of materials and bottles. Lots of dyes The SH is well over the balistic skill cap and doing top damage in most scs. 2127 Tome Unlocks with some rare titles. (Emperor Overall the character is a very nice SH Ask me if you have any questions. BO is 150$." "WTT/S BW&WP rr83+ KN ""Hello" I would like to offer my account for sale: Toons: Bright Wizard rr83 Offensive sov: 8/8 Deffensive sov: 8/8 Doomflayer: 4/5 Warpforged: 2/5 Glyphs 4/5 (missing Aten) Royal weapon Tons of scarabs cca 200gold. 200 salv/tali - with lots of extra stuff Absorb/Antidisrupt pockets WP rr83+ Offensive sov: 8/8 Deffensive sov: 8/8 Doomflayer: 2/5 Warpforged: 2/5 Glyphs 5/5 Royal book and hammer GameTagcom - Buy and Sell Warhammer Accounts and Warhammer Online Characters

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.