Selling   Telegram old Channel with old posts |Lifetime warranted |The best quality | Instant delivery

Discussion in 'Telegram Channels for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by MJ Store, 7/13/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ Store

MJ Store
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Community
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

606   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    PlayerUp baner trade.jpg
    Hi everybody
    Welcome to MJ Store. If this is the first time you want to buy from MJ Store, rest assured you will continue working with us.

Channel features:
    *channel has old posts with some views, so you can edit posts and make your favorite post. in this way the date of the posts will not change.
    *High quality members from worldwide
    *Non drop
    *Lifetime warranted
    *Transferring of channel ownership quickly in a secure way

Pay attention
    Please contact us before purchasing this offer to ensure channel availability. the price depends on the channel that you are looking for (year creation, the number of posts, the number of channel members)

Delivery time:
    Instant delivery after verifying your payment​

Directly payment methods (fast delivery):
    All Crypto Currency, Webmoney(WMZ), Perfectmoney and Payeer.​
    [​IMG]

How much do you know about MJ Store?
    * We are a Verified Community in Social Media Marketing.
    * We are a professional team, who are ready to respond our customers 24/7 a day.
    * We are an experienced Verified, Pro Seller Community in PlayerUp that made many orders successfully.
    * We are here to be the best, that means every service you purchase from us, will have the best quality.
    [​IMG]

If you have any question or need more details, you can contavt
    Contacts us
    WhatsApp: #
    telegram: #
    Gmail: #
    Discord: #

2. Avasel2015

Avasel2015
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    After 2days I didnt receive for what I paid! When I asked for small channel, they said YES! 10usd! They give me the wallet ETH, I sent confirmation of payment! They confirm received and told me, between 1 and 3h they will contact me to transfer the channel!

After 7hrs I sent message but they said need “server updates” so need to allow other 1 to 24h. After this 24H I contact them again, they said: need more 1 to 8H. After 12H i contact them again and asked of they play arround hut they try to sell me other channel with is 6x times
    More expensive!

i done know How they have good reputation but from now i am sure they are not anymore profi! I do not recomanded this seller anymore!

for all I said, I have screenshot via Telegram about this conversation to prove that!
    They can Say anything to excuse but …

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.