SWTOR Beta Account $300 - Never logged into - Full Access

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Account, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Account

SWTOR Account
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I recently got an invite for SWTOR and I have changed my mind about playing the game so I want to sell it instead of testing it. I have only logged into the website to accept the beta invite and have NOT logged into the game at all. I figured this would be best so they can't track a change of IP's and ban the account for sharing or trading etc. When I logged in I noticed I was previously invited and that one expired I must have not seen it and deleted it. However as you can see from the picture taken today the account is active again for this testing period. The only reputation I can provide you with is on a website called rctech where I previously sold and purchased RC items. You can make an account there and PM me and I can PM you back. My username is the exact same. You can contact me here or on - Shaun702 I accept paypal from CONFIRMED people only and I prefer you have some type of rep otherwise you will send it as a gift.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.