Selling Super Marvel Heroes Account

Discussion in 'Marvel Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Michael Richey, 5/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Richey

Michael Richey
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Now this is not an Ultimate Founders account so I do not have the costumes that came with that pack like bearded Hulk, ect. But I have about 90% of all the costumes in the game even ones behind cards. I also have every hero in the game that is at least prestiged to blue but most of them are orange or higher. With 10 cosmic heroes. I have every single team up except for the 2 new Guardians from the cards and the Holo Wolverine from the Danger Room. I have tons of buffs including grandfathered buffs like Eternity Splinter buff, Odin buff, Winter buff, and Iboost buff.

I have tons of rare loot, 1072 Infinity points, 4000 Splinters and much more in game currency. Here is the pictures:

The pictures are backwards in order but there they are. Tons to look at. I'm starting the bid at $500. If you want to pay more put it in the comment section below. Happy hunting!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Michael Richey

Michael Richey
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Oh by the way. Price will not go down. It will only go up if people want to bid. So if anybody wants it cheap now might as well buy it at $500. Just fyi.

3. OP
    OP
    Michael Richey

Michael Richey
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Taking this off the site on Monday. So if you want it buy it now or it's gonna be gone. ;-)

4. OP
    OP
    Michael Richey

Michael Richey
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

If there is an admin on here. Can you link me to a page that tells me how to take off this thread. Thank you. I can't find the delete button for the thread.

5. OP
    OP
    Michael Richey

Michael Richey
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Well I dropped the price down to $300 to quick sell it but now it's back up to $500 :) Good luck. I might even bump it up to $750. I also now have all the new Spidey costumes, artifaces, and Guardians of the galaxy 2 team-ups.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.