Selling  Global Super acc lvl 370 int1

Discussion in 'Goodgame Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ouss, 7/22/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ouss

ouss
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    hello im selling my gge acc at in1 server with lvl legendary 370 picture of my main castle :Screenshot by Lightshot with 9k food production all ops are 8food with lvl8 bakeries and lvl3 stables and lvl 10 watchtower in op, food production of ops (13k,11k,9k) kingdoms food production(10k,13k,14k) fire castle:Screenshot by Lightshot i have 30/30 rvs in fire and 22/30 rvs in sand(full food) and 15/15 rvs in ice. troops : 8k horrors and 3k veterans and def troops and 25k normal attacking troops in all castles commanders:4 npc comm and 3 foreign commander with 119% cty bonus and com with 100% flank and 60% courtyard and 3 comm with 90range /80 travel speed and another 3 mixed comm that give 90 range with loot comm have 2gems lvl11 and lot of gems lvl10-9 castellan: 3 cast with 90/90(kala..)and 1 cast from storm and 1 fire cast all towers are upgraded in every castle with tools in every castle tools:50k mantlets and 8k iron mantlets and 5k wall shield (-15%) and other 3k range tools(-10%) and 1,5k range shields that give glory lots of wall and gate and moat tools with 2k wall tools that give glory and 500 moat tools that give (+5% glory) 3k khan chest, 2k samurai chest and 6k samurai and khan tools from wall and range tools that give extra chests 2k beri chests and 3k wall and gate and range beri tools that give extra beri points 7k horsetails and 4k flags (3%-4%) 750 feathers,5waves,can send 2600troops in one attack,8mill coins,decorative items everywhere......... deputy of top10 alliance in server and always in rank top10 in events can have easy 750k-800k mp with normal titles price not fixed,contact me in [email protected][/email] if u are interested,we can also take at skype ous chako

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.