sunhai= MP that has been recalled many times

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

here we go its 220/25/69 MA almost like endgame and its in rk1 and the one who sold it to me is (Wavetwizzle) also here is his email fsbogamer@ and here is our **** on Expert Experianced: u there? Zoe: ya whats up Expert Experianced: why ma is banned? Zoe: hmm how did it get banned Expert Experianced: dunno Expert Experianced: i open today Expert Experianced: and its banned Expert Experianced: its like someone tried to recall it Expert Experianced: its like someone tried to recall it Zoe: dunno how that could of happend Expert Experianced: so what should i do now? Zoe: dunno try to email funcom .. best thing i can tell ya Expert Experianced: and if they told me that someone tried to recall it Expert Experianced: i will recall soljar so u know Expert Experianced: or Expert Experianced: i dont even need to recall ,but i know what iam goin to do Zoe: and what does that mean Expert Experianced: that mean somene tried to recall the damn MA Expert Experianced: that mean i lost my soljar+600m for banned account! Zoe: eh its part of the risk i guess.. one of the first accnts i had got banned like 3 days after i had it.. Expert Experianced: thats not my first account Expert Experianced: and i know what can get the account banned Expert Experianced: w/o even gm talkin to me or anything Expert Experianced: fun**** gonna say that Expert Experianced: please gimme ur first credit card that u used in account Expert Experianced: and as i bought it Expert Experianced: i dont have the first cc Expert Experianced: to prove that account is mine Expert Experianced: thats mean that its not gonna be opend again Zoe: lol are you crazy.. i'm not giving you my CC Expert Experianced: did i say u give me ur cC? Expert Experianced: i didnt say that Expert Experianced: anyway bro u already know whats up Zoe: let me give you a heads up.. if youre not Original Owner an account it has a risk of getting recalled.. just general info you should know that.. Expert Experianced: true but the oo wont wait for the trade between u and me to happen then he can recall or w/e etc Expert Experianced: or that would tell me that ur the oo Zoe: we'll i'm not OO of MA so dunno what to tell ya Zoe: and i know you're not OO of the soldier so .. .. Expert Experianced: but as recalling soljar can caused banned bro Expert Experianced: dont forget the soljar in as ma < Expert Experianced: but Zoe: you can't recall somthing that you dont' own i know the Oo of the soldier Expert Experianced: i rly dont feel like recalling heh i used my cc bro < Expert Experianced: like i said Zoe: i've been in the game longer than you think.. .. i know you got that soldier for trading some CC and IGOC. Expert Experianced: i dont feel like recalling **** Expert Experianced: nah lol Expert Experianced: i had no cc/igoc Zoe: like i said i know the OO of the soldier.. Expert Experianced: thats fine its already in Expert Experianced: man Expert Experianced: please dont get me started with that **** Expert Experianced: iam tryin to make a deal Zoe: lol make a deal.. i have nonthing to do with accnts once they have been traded/sold w/e .. and community will agree.. you use that service at you're own risk Expert Experianced: oh yea? Expert Experianced: lol kk as u have nothing to dow ith the accnts once they have been traded/sold w/e > thats goin to be same with me i guess Zoe: ok.. Expert Experianced: so if something happen to soljar u cant say its me right? Expert Experianced: wwas iam not the oo lol Expert Experianced: as( Zoe: ya i know you're not the OO.. and since i do know who the OO is.. i'll just have to go through the process to get it back once it gets banned... since i'm pretty sure you're going to try to do that since you feel you have the right to.. Expert Experianced: and as the account already been sold/trade or w/e Zoe is typing... Zoe: take care.. gl Expert Experianced: lol okay anyway after all i will just get him banned asap also my soljar that he have

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.