Sold Strong SWGOH Android account, 85lvl

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Ivanushka, 4/27/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivanushka

Ivanushka
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

9   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi, Force Users!

I am selling a very good Android account for SWGOH.

This is the second account I am selling, you can see the positive feedback from my first account’s buyer as well as from the Middleman. Also you can see that my profile has been verified after a successful trade which guarantees you a secure purchase.
    I moved to another country and i cant play the game here anymore. i spent a huge amount of time on it. the account exists since summer 2016.
    it is good anywhere in this game: arena, gw, both raids, ships, etc.
    i haven't played as i wanted to for a while and as a result - low ranks on both arenas: top 10 and top 200 (fleet).
    but if you spend a few days for making everything in order you will be able to back on track really easy, cause the tops on both arenas are quite beatable.
    this is the current situation that i have:
    - 85lvl
    - 76 heroes unlocked (31 - 7*)
    - 10 heroes are ready to be unlocked
    - General Kenobi almost 6* and 11 gear
    - Almost 1 zeta is ready
    - Gear 8 - 18, gear 9 - 4, gear 10 - 9, gear 11 - 3), many heroes can be upgraded immediately
    - lots of good mods (cannot get best ones due the absence of time)
    - current arena ranking - top 10 (again - due the absence of time)
    - current fleet ranking - top 200 (same reason)
    - lots of rare gears are ready to be installed
    - currencies: crystals - 12,7k, credits - 42,21kk, ally coins - 430k, guild currency – 1.6k, cantina – 13.7k, arena – 5.8k, gw - 2k, shard shop – 2.8k, ship buiding materials - 340k, fleet store currency - 4k
    The account is now in one of the Russian guilds. it beats both Heroics easily.
    Timezone is Moscow time. the arena payout time is perfect! only a few competitors are active while I am struggling for the top.
    this account is linked to a google mail that was specially created for this game.
    this is the link where you can see the complete account profile: Snejok's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG
    also check the attached ingame screenshots below
    my SKYPE id is: yiwanushka, my LINE id is: yiwanushka (nickname is Ivanushka)
    waiting for your comments! any questions of if you need any additional screenshot- please let me know!
    Let the force be with you!

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Deimoso likes this.
  2. Deimoso

Deimoso
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

My Location:
    Sold! Was looking for android account like this =)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Buyer Order Confirmation

This message is to inform the seller (original author) of this thread that a buyer has completed payment for your account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment. No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.