Resolved - PlayerUp Middleman Protected Transaction

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Vixien, 12/15/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vixien

Vixien
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

5   0   0

He stole my account
    Date : 15/12/2018
    I'm the buyer

Total Transaction Value
    $30 or 35$, not sure anymore USD

His username is MisterMuscle , here it is his profile: https://www.playerup.com/members/mistermuscle.313422/ GOLD SELLER AND SCAMMED ME

I paid with PaySafeCard, but if i will get my money back I want them on my paypal

Mine is : [email protected] I don't know his email
    MisterMuscle

Chatlogs?
    I will upload images, he just recharged his money from his bank from blizzard, here it is the chargeback too

Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG Capture6.PNG Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

#1 Vixien, 12/15/18
    Last edited: 12/15/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Vixien

Vixien
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

5   0   0

Here it is the charge from my paysafecard, so it was 30$ as 130 ron means 30$

Capture7.PNG

3. OP
    OP
    Vixien

Vixien
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

I just really want my money back, I don't want to take any more accounts from this guy, please if possible

Capture8.PNG

4. OP
    OP
    Vixien

Vixien
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

5. OP
    OP
    Vixien

Vixien
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Hope I don't have to ss my convo with him in his upload, you can read it there i suppose

6. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

7. MisterMuscle

MisterMuscle
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

105   2   0

That's $30. "Stolen account" is totally off the point on this case to be honest. It's not a stolen account, it's an account I've purchased and was reselling just like the others, the seller I've bought it from apparently charged back on the game purchase. The buyer hasn't asked for support to me at the first place either. So at this point I'm curious as to how exactly playerup works since I never gave any guarantees for the account I was selling, you can check the thread, since I didn't have any guarantees while buying either and I can't get refunded from whom I've bought. So in this case, I'm waiting to hear from playerup to tell me what's supposed to happen here and I'll be willing to cooperate on a solution that makes total sense, keep in mind that the customer was able to play the game for about a month after purchase, and the fact that I cashed out the funds I've taken from this payment via BTC method before BTC crash. Waiting to hear from playerup now.

8. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

@MisterMuscle states he will be refunding you.

Let us know how this progresses.

Thanks to both of you for being civil about this. Muscle was scammed just as you were, @Vixien. This isn't his fault, so please don't direct your anger at him.

9. OP
    OP
    Vixien

Vixien
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

I didn't, i spoke calmly with him, after i found out he was scammed too i understood, this was made before i spoke to him anyway, i'm glad i could at least get my money back, i'm waiting for it

#9 Vixien, 12/16/18
    Last edited: 12/16/18
  10. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

@MisterMuscle

You have a couple disputes opened.

Actually this is what triggered some delays on your cashouts. Usually it's okay to have 1 dispute but you have 2-3 open right now. Now I paid out one of your cashouts just now so you just received that but this one I cancelled - https://www.playerup.com/conversations/middleman-wallet-balance-cashout-bitcoin-pending.774728/ and moved it to your Credits Balance.

Lets work to get this resolved and once all resolved, we'll complete your one remaining cashout. Sound good?

11. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

We can refund you via PayPal but there is a fee because PSC charges an additional % to us you wouldn't get the entire 100% back. It's not recommended but if that is your decision then yes we can refund you via PayPal.

12. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

13. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Once @MisterMuscle replies, we'll proceed here. You'll have to wait a bit longer @Vixien. Thank you for your patience!

14. OP
    OP
    Vixien

Vixien
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

um, what do i need to do there?

15. OP
    OP
    Vixien

Vixien
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

ooh, alright, no problem

16. MisterMuscle

MisterMuscle
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

105   2   0

Yes, I do confirm to cancel that order.

And about the other 2 disputes, they are similar cases to this but both of those disputes are from the same user. And please check our 3-way conversation with him where I've given him a much better product to compensate for those 2 sales and he has confirmed that there are no issues. Basically I'd like the buyers with proof to be refunded from my credits as I've stated on the 3-way conversations respectively.

17. OP
    OP
    Vixien

Vixien
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Do I need to cancel or do something as well?

18. OP
    OP
    Vixien

Vixien
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Yes, I would like to be refunded via paypal.

19. OP
    OP
    Vixien

Vixien
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Wow, you guys sure are taking your time, did something happen? Or it's just taking very long?

20. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.