Sold Now with 120k doubl/3mil fXP/4mil captXP/31k steel/400k coal/55+prem ships and more

Discussion in 'World of Warships Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by hddndntttw, 12/4/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hddndntttw

hddndntttw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    HI! I would like to sell my liked, loved EU WOWS accout. The reason is simple: Reached my goals in the game and it is starting to be too much, and I know it would bother me if I just leave it, so I am willing to sell it, or even delete it… So this is plan A for me…

Raw Details (estimate):

80.000 – 82.000 Doubloon (depending on purchase methood, and date: Deadline 1 or others!)
    3.000.000 Free XP
    2.600.000 elit/captain XP
    14.000.000 credit
    27.500 Steel
    345.000 Coal

10.000 research points*
    43+ Premium ships
    10+ Special ships ( full arp lineup+other similar type)
    *25/26 Tech tree line researched up to t10 (most of it in port), one line in progress
    Signal flags enough to play more than 1000 battles fully stacked (over 8000)
    More than 65 kind of camos to play over 4500 battles with some kind of bonus, and looking good
    More than 150 port, filled.

Potentials:

Until it is possible: ASIA or NA servers are possible too! Check Deadlines!

From the raw data you can manage to get (without counting any event deals (what are coming)!!!!!!!!):
    up to 37 Month of premium time!!
    Up to 120 mil credit (from doubloons only, pleae do not do that );
    Convert over 2 mil free XP over the raw value;
    Train up several captains to 19 points, brand new;
    From the raw freeXP, you can research new lines up to t10 already 3-4 times
    Get any of the Steel ships (Stalingrad needs the cupon)
    Get any of the Coal ships, up to 2
    *Get the Colbert
    , with online avaible guide, for Ohio I did not found the math, but I guess it is possible.
    Get many ingame avaible doubloon ships (7 at least, up to 17)
    ~100 ships to sell for credits if needed
    Thousands of signals and camos to sell for credits if needed
    (Signals 750-45000 credit/ unit, camos 3700-300000/unit)
    Several battles with 1000% bonuses if you want to keep them!

Details:
    Account: Never was banned, good Karma, Good overal winrate, battle count OVER 9000.
    Potential for good clans, if you can hold it in place.
    Given with an email adress!

Special Ships in port:
    Gulio Cesare, Missouri, Kamikaze R, Bourgogne, Yoshino (and other 40 premiums. Ask of you want specific info)

Price realization:
    The raw value of the premium ships only is about 610 euro from the shop (price of those what you can get from the shop… without any rare ships). The price of the doubloon also is 240 euro. This combined already 850, and there is no progress, no free XP, no finished lines, no camos, no signals, no stabilized good winrate.

Final Starting Price

1000 Euro ( I am accepting offers, but I have a minimal bar, be reasonable, start a conversation I am open minded). (Middle man offers accepted, but not promted at posting!)

Middle man policies:
    all middle man cuts on your side + sending fees, I want to get the later agreed value

Deadline notes:

Deadline 1: I know I am late to make a good offer, but if you would like to transfer it to an other region, it is possible: Starting price in this case $1050, You will get 82000 doubloons, but you have to use Cryptos to pay! (Mms can be used, if you act in time!)
    Official time limit: Server Transfer 101 - Guide and FAQ | World of Warships
    Countdown for that limit: Server Transfer Coudown - Countdown
    In details: If we approaching to the line, and you send the agreed amount, I can start the servertransfer even before you start claiming the account (if we skip the middleman) , so we can play it close to the deadline, but it could be dangerous!

80000 Doubloons from now, reason: Necessary name change

Deadline 2: Because I am seriously do not want to play more, I will progress -with the winter stuff- until this year last, but not further Account will be abandoned in around - Countdown . From 2020 I do not want any relation with WG and its products…

Deadline 3: If no-one buys it from here until 2020.02.14 ( Ebay time - Countdown ), I will upload it to ebay, maybe I have better chances…

Deadline 4, plan B: If I can not sell it until 2020.02.29 ( Deletion - Countdown) I will delete this dead horse….

Ps:
    I am open to Discord to discuss, or email, PMs or comments here, I am not checking them as often, so pls if you sent/sending a private message, or interested, comment below (bump, or PM sent, nothing sensitive) so I can see it from outside, taking care only one link, and not with a longer login process!

After a successful trade, I will do my best to help if any issue occurs! (Post transaction numbers and such!)

Lets Make a DEAL!

#1 hddndntttw, 12/4/19
    Last edited: 12/4/19
  2. OP
    OP
    hddndntttw

hddndntttw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Deadline 1 passed!:bomb:

3. OP
    OP
    hddndntttw

hddndntttw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    PUERTO RICO is avaible with spending 28k+35k Doubloon, mad, but if you want that, you can get that, or the potentials above.
    Deadline for Puerto Rico: January 14 Because of the event ends that day, so get in contact with me way before that if you are interested!

4. Salciccia

Salciccia
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    450?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  5. OP
    OP
    hddndntttw

hddndntttw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    More! (?)

6. OP
    OP
    hddndntttw

hddndntttw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    UPDATE 1

Deadline 2 clossed!

Updated values

Active premium time: over 2020’s Valentines day

Doubloon: over 90000
    (Enough to more 1000 day of premium time [without discounts] or All the ingame prem DDs or Cruisers [not counting redundant elements] or All the ingame avaible prem CVs or BBs or a much more ingame avaible combination! [cupons are avaible])

Free XP: over 3 mil (Enough to the next 3-4 tech tree line or 3 unit of mill fxp prem ships + you can change down from ship XP if needed)

Steel: over 31k (ANY steel ship, without cupon [cupons are avaible])

Coal: over 400k (ANY+1 steel ship, without cupon, up to 4 if you use steel [Cupons are avaible])

Credits: over 75 mil (enough to get 2 set tier 8-10 tech tree ships with base hull, asap)

Captain XP: over 4.1 mill (Enough to pull several captains to 19 points, or you can tranfer it to free XP if the 20 mil ship XP would not be enough)

Total non-tech tree ship number: over 55

Puerto Rico progress: Possible to grind (in the time of posting), or the doubloon option, up until its last day!

#6 hddndntttw, 12/30/19
    Last edited: 12/30/19
  7. OP
    OP
    hddndntttw

hddndntttw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    (Little update what i skipped: 35000 doubloon button appeared at the PR port)

8. OP
    OP
    hddndntttw

hddndntttw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    UPDATE 2:
    Puerto Rico Progress:

Because WG told the right info for everyone, in the right time...: The Puerto Rico price constantly drops with every event group: Currently this account will end up in the 2nd to finish, so it will cost 25k doubloon. As far as i know, it could cost 15k in the latest phase, but i still need confirmation on that!

9. OP
    OP
    hddndntttw

hddndntttw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    UPDATE 3: New Rolling Price after January 14

BASE PRICE: until January 14 800 Euros [its a link for a coundown] (~893 dollar at the moment)
    After January 14 based on this formula [also a link] minimum will be 650 euros (~726 dollar athe moment)
    (rolling only for 45 days).

Additions to the BASE PRICE:
    Euro-dollar exchange

Middleman Service: All costs of it on the buyer (only if the buyer wants this service/ i want to cash out with bitcoin, so addantional fees from your side + 3% from mine)

Private way:

Any agreed crypto as a payment method: 0 addational cost
    Paypal at extra cost of 50 Euros, any time! (I want bias towards crypto, sorry... Change my mind!)

Time what the price based on: after this post going live, the first PM between the buyer and the seller any way! (Forum posts does not count, ask me anything here, but full ship lists, pictures, and any info what is sub-account will be sent via PM, what will count!)

Modifier:Euro and Dollar Exchange rates at the moment, when we agree on the final price (Euro is the base currency, dollar will be converted to that in the calculation!)

10. OP
    OP
    hddndntttw

hddndntttw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    All things above are still valid. EUR USD exchange is at the rate as 1:1,1.
    The base price in the time of posting is: 750 eur, 825 USD.

11. OP
    OP
    hddndntttw

hddndntttw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Update:
    New Doubloon value is 107k (yes: 107000)

New asking price (Based on daily currency changes, so can change with time, but in the time of posting(editing)):
    560 Eur or 620 USD Withouth middleman
    577 Eur or 639 USD With Middleman + your fees on this site.
    You can get it cheaper on an other site (on base price), if you find me there... (their MM system can be used for base price)

12. OP
    OP
    hddndntttw

hddndntttw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Actual pricees:
    EUR: 568,57 , 585,57 (with MM+ your fee)
    USD: 623,31 , 641,94 (With mm+ your fee)

13. OP
    OP
    hddndntttw

hddndntttw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Actual price: 575 eur or 630 USD (if middleman is used + 3% + your payment fee %

14. OP
    OP
    hddndntttw

hddndntttw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Updates to content: 120.000 doubloons avaible
    Update to price: 610/666 and with middleman: 628/687 EUR/USD

In case someone finds this, but not my active thread... That is here

#14 hddndntttw, 5/11/20