Selling  25-49 Games Steam Account - Relist - 4Year Service - No VAC Bans - 37 Games

Discussion in 'Steam Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by SilentSinner, 7/15/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentSinner

SilentSinner
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Relisted due to error made on first thread price was slightly higher than asking

Selling my steam account full access with 37 paid games and full email access to change account to your own i am asking for £40 which is $52.37

Reason for selling, I no longer have time to play like i use to due to work and other things going on the account is clean with no VAC bans and 37 games in total still has £0.15 in the steam wallet have removed authentication and set up a spare email address for the account so i can provide it so you can change the account email and everything

Down below is the listed games on the account and value for anyone interested in the purchase of the account
    - Images

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    SilentSinner

SilentSinner
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.