Sold Steam account..... 981 Hunter, 978 Warlock and Titan. Plus All DLC

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by JWhitmon, 1/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWhitmon

JWhitmon
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This is my personal account. It comes with ALL Content and season passes. 342 hours played. All campaigns are completed on the Hunter, but haven't been started on the Warlock or Titan. I'm not going to list everything I have, but I will post pics below. The estimated value of the account is $500. I am looking for $300 and I'm not really up for discussing the price. I think the account is well worth the time it will save you from having to grind. I will ONLY sell through the middleman service. If you are interested, message me on playerup. I want all of my conversations to be
    destiny 3.png destiny.png destiny1.png destiny2.png destiny4.png destiny5.png destiny6.png destiny7.png destiny8.png destiny9.png destiny11.png destiny12.png destiny13.png destiny14.png destiny15.png destiny16.png destiny17.png destiny18.png destiny19.png destiny20.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    JWhitmon

JWhitmon
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

Completely forgot to mention that it comes with other games too.

They are:
    No Mans Sky
    Hitman 1 & 2 gold edition
    Borderlands 2 & The Pre Sequel with all DLC
    Arkham Knight with all DLC
    The Forest
    Amnesia Dark Descent
    Just Cause 4
    Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition
    Portal 2
    Shadow Warrior 2
    Half Life 2
    Dirt Rally
    Life is Strange Before the Storm
    Saints Row The Third

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.