Sold GL Rey (g13 and zeta d) with GP 8M. Too m g13/12 toons to list. Legit account of 5 yrs

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by MATT WEST, 11/26/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MATT WEST

MATT WEST
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Galactic Power5,784,325
    Galactic Power (Characters)3,405,673
    Galactic Power (Ships)2,378,652

Please visit my page on SWGOH.gg for all the info on the roster.

https://swgoh.gg/p/472583365/

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    MATT WEST

MATT WEST
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:

Attached Files:

3. Ted94

Ted94
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    Hi! I'm thinking about buying your account. Please contact me on discord: Ted94#1718.

#3 Ted94, 12/17/20
    Last edited: 12/17/20
  4. OP
    OP
    MATT WEST

MATT WEST
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    May as well stay here buddy. will only sell account through middleman so its a secure safe sell for both parties. you can PM me here though.

5. Ted94

Ted94
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Sure thing buddy - I wouldn't suggest any other transaction than via middleman, safety is priority for me as well :) I just wanted to ask you a few questions first in private conversation without writing here public posts. If you don't want to talk on discord (which would be faster), tell me please - is your swgoh account linked to your private gmail account or another ios? I'm playing this game on Android device and I need to make sure, that after buying it I'll get swgoh account passes with the login and password to the mail account connected with it, so that I can secure account I bought. Could you please explain how will it be? (as you can see, it would be better to talk via e-mail or discord to spare other people spam messages ;) but it's your choice).

6. Ted94

Ted94
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Matt are you there? I'm a verified member as you can see, so we can trade safely. I wrote you a private message via playerup chat, so we could speak freely and stay on this page. I hope you still want to sell acount. Have a nice weekend and write to me whenewer you want, I'm looking forward to your answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.