Selling Standard-Softcore LVL 80 WITCH EPIC Cold Crit...

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Standard-Softcore LVL 80 WITCH EPIC Cold Crit Discharger with epic gear Hello, I am selling this account because I got tired of playing... I must say that this character is very strong against any kind of mobs/bosses (It can 1 hit kill a boss with discharge, if you get all the charges). The character has an epic gear and a very good skill tree build. It has 74% fire resist 40% cold resist 75% lightning resist and 100% chaos resist. This is a CI (Chaos inoculation) build which means it has 1 HP and it is imune to chaos damage. It has 3900 ES (energy shield) which is pretty good for this build. The gear this account has is worth 8 exalted orbs and the Stash is kinda full of Gems and Maps ( around 80-90 maps). For more information about this account please feel free to leave me a message and I will try to get to you as fast as possible.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.