Sold   Legends 80+ Standard HearthStone account, 85 Legends, 7 packs, 1500gold, 8golden heroes (+1000 wins each)

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by JorgeDutra, 6/1/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorgeDutra

JorgeDutra
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG] I'm selling my HearthStone account with 85 legendaries (only top legendaries, meta Tier 1\2 legendaries as you can see in the pictures linked, so don't be fooled with other accounts with more legendaries but weak ones). 4 golden Legends. 7 Meta Tier 1/2 decks (from 7 diferent classes so your fun and variety is guaranteed!) to get legend every month. I've already been legend many times. Legendary Card back and hundreds of others since 2014 and every adventure bought since the beginning of the game. So you're not missing anything! 22 different heroes portraits. Plus 1500 gold and 7 packs (4 of the last expansion) to be opened and as I'm still farming, you'll probably get even more when you buy this Excelent account. Also: 11373 victories and almost 2500 only in arena mode. A veteran account in which I've spent thousands of hours and much more than 180 usd as you can see in this album with pictures of the account: [​IMG]https://ibb.co/album/KpRhS0

#1 JorgeDutra, 6/1/20
    Last edited: 6/1/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.