Selling  Stage 58/ Top Tier KOG WCS/ Free Coaching/ 7k+ Gems and 900k+ gold.

Discussion in 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugioh Duel Links Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Destiny Blade, 7/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny Blade

Destiny Blade
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello everyone!

I have decided to put my Top Tier Duel Links account for sale. Reason being is because I am too busy with real life issues and have recently found a way better job but it demands a lot more so I no longer have time to put into this account. As for all Top Tier accounts, I have put a lot of money into this account ( $500+) and I have 180+ days played ( I played on first release and I also have the Alternative Art for Dark Magician and Blue Eyes White Dragon which is ONLY available if you played early). Now I am looking to pass it off to a great owner who wants a top tier account for a reasonable price and doesn't want to drop tons of money for a godly account.

Backround of myself. I am top tier Yu-Gi-Oh player and played in many local tournaments. I have played this game competitively with multiple KoG and qualified for every tournament. I am known Mako player in the community and a offical writer for DuelLinksGamepress. Being known for my Mako, I was the original creator the Standard Hammer Shark deck with the Yomi/Michizure ratios and the Standard Hammer Deck is Tier one in this meta at the current moment.

Contact Methods:
    Discord:
    Buddha Boy#2901 (I reply fastest on discord)
    Or you can PM me here

PAYMENT:The payment I will accept is only Paypal. It's safe for both me and you and the most easiest.

What is in this account?

This account is Stage 58. I did not want to go to 60 because there is no point and also the buyer can have a feel of staging up themselves as it's a great feeling!

ALL Characters are level 35 and the most important characters are level 40 ( Tea, Mako, Bandit Keith, Pegasus and Paradox Brothers

All the relevant Legendary Duelist Cards are farmed and are all you need:
    3x Enemy Controller
    3x Champions Vigilance
    3x GraveKeeper's Recruiter
    4x GraveKeeper's Priest
    2x GraveKeeper's Cheif
    3x Supremacy Berry
    3x Sage Stone
    2x Dimension Gate
    2x Union Attack
    3x Red Eyes Spirit
    And much more

There is also every competitive skill in this game. This includes but not limited to (there are tons of crazy fun decks with other skills)\

- Last Gamble
    - Harpies Hunting Ground
    - It's a Toon World
    - 3 Star Demotion
    - Balance
    - Restart
    - Mythic Dephts
    - Switcheroo
    - Life Cost Zero
    - Duel Standby
    - Holy Guard
    - Labyrinth Builder
    - Destiny Draw
    - Surpise Present
    And more!

I have all the cards from the card trader that are worth getting ( Both URs and SRs) If you desire more or any other cards than I have plenty of resources for you to use ( 930k+ Gold, 35+ UR jewels and a couple of SR jewels, I have tons of extra SR cards laying around to convert for more jewels).

I have tons of the top tier meta cards that you would need like
    - Sphere Kuriboh
    -Soul Exchange
    - 3x Relinquish
    - Senju and Sonic Bird package
    - Double Summon
    - Mirror Wall
    - Michizure

And much, much, much more.

This account also has 7,600+ GEMS! That's basically 150 packs you can open and a worth around $140. All packs are available right now so if I don't have the cards you want or you want more of a certain card, you can easily obtain it with this amount of games.

I have made it to KoG multiple times throughout my career and have placed Top 1,000 at the KC Cup and qualified for WCQ ( I was not able to play in the ranks because of my new job).

I have tons of top meta decks and farming decks ready to use:
    - Gravekeepers
    - 3SD variants ( Spell casters, Beatdown, Deadlus)
    - Last Gamble variants (Dark Flare, Daedalus, Blue Eyes, Red Eyes)
    - Relinquish
    - Clowns
    - HHG
    - Tier 1 Mako deck
    - Tier 1 Toons
    - Dinos
    And much more!

This deck also has the Fusion Dragons SD deck that will easily destroy all SDs in every single stage and granting you 3-5k assesments points (This is considered the best SD deck and most expensive)

With these decks you will be able to make it to Platinum 100% Guarantee. You can easily make Leged/KOG depending on your skill and that is all up to you.

With a top tier account with top decks I will also provide FREE coaching
    on all my decks for the first 2 weeks you have bought my account. I know how to play all my decks extensively and currently have a great understanding of the meta and match ups. If you want, I can also review your games and VOD's (if you save and send them to me) To analyse & help you with your game.

My coaching will be thorough with deep explanation upon asking. I can give you any knowledge on you need on playing a certain deck (matchups, combos, starting hands, what to play etc) all for free. I will answer ANY questions you have to the best of my ability and you will get a response in under 24 hours.

If you are looking for great Duel Links account that has everything you need for a great price then this is what you want. There are other accounts with a lot more UR's and SR's than mine, but those contain the useless UR's and SRs or they have excessive amounts of them. Those accounts also go for a crazy high price. My account is one step under those.

Playing your own account and leveling it to match my account will result in two things

1. Cost you way more money than you would pay me ( I've spent $500+ on the game) and if you were lucky as me ( I have gotten 2 Soul Exhcanged in 100 packs
    2. Will require TONS of time and luck. I have done all the farming for you and the farming is painful with all the LDs and getting drop skills.

As many others have said, the drops rates are very bad for events and special duelist, specifically Odion with recruiters. Check reddit or the Discord if you don't believe me.

When you purchase this account, I will give you my Konami- Account and the email bonded to this account along with the password. The moment you have these pieces of information you can change the password and email to your very own and I will not be able to recover my account so you don't have to worry about me taking the account back and scamming you. It's a great win- win situation and we both get what we need and go on with our lives.

I am looking for reasonable offers, I will completley ignore low ballers and bulshit offers. This is a top tier account , not some half way stage 40 run off. I am # if I see you have actually given a acceptable offer

Contact me for the Whole Card List as I cannot upload images to imgur at the moment sadly. I prefer Discord but.

Contact Methods:
    Discord:
    Buddha Boy#2901 (I reply fastest on discord)

I will answer all questions and any other concerns regards to the account, I will post evidence of everything you want to see and more. I am looking forward to hearing a serious buyer who wants to get a head start in the DuelLinks competitive scene

I will be playing the account daily so weekly uploads will be happening.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Destiny Blade Re: #1[/trigger]

3. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

4. OP
    OP
    Destiny Blade

Destiny Blade
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Still selling, looking for reasonable offers.

5. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

6. OP
    OP
    Destiny Blade

Destiny Blade
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Bump still selling! Looking for reasonable offers!

7. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.