Selling  1-6 Hours Spotify premium accounts (with option for lifetime subscription) for $5 - $10 dollars.

Discussion in 'Spotify Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Fengax, 12/21/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fengax

Fengax
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I would like to sell some Spotify premium accounts for $5 - $10 U.S dollars each.

Description:

In case you don't know what Spotify is, it is basically a music streaming site where you can get millions of songs for free. However, with the free version, you cannot skip or choose a particular song in an album (virtually all singles are in an album), which makes it a pain if you just want to listen a specific song. On top of that, you will get an ad approximately every thirty minutes, you also cannot skip songs for more than six times per hour. With the premium version, all restrictions are removed (can listen to whatever song in an album, unlimited skips) plus no ads and an offline download feature. There is also quality option for premium users plus bunch of cool control features.

All my accounts are hand verified and updated everyday, which basically means that I log onto every single Spotify account everyday to check whether the account is still working and update any details if necessary.

Because of the monthly payment nature of Spotify premium, all of the accounts have a "expiry date", which means that I cannot guarantee that the account will still be premium after the said expiry date.

The accounts are basically divided into two categories:
    1. No expiry date, which basically means lifetime subscription. These accounts will be at least $10, with the option of cheaper price per account for bulk buying (I will explain that later).
    2. Has an expiry date. The price of these accounts varies based on the expiry date obviously. The earliest expiry date I think is Feb 2019. These will be at least $5, with the option of cheaper price per account for bulk buying (again, I will explain that later).
    Now, for bulk buying. Since I have a limited number of accounts for both categories (no expiry date and expiry date), if you want to bulk buy, you need to comment/contact me A.S.A.P as all accounts are first in first serve. All prices per account for bulk buying is # and depends on how many accounts you are buying.

Warnings and guarantees:

• I guarantee that the account will be working (stay premium) within the expiry date. If the account is not working, I will check myself and either give you a new account of the same tier or reimburse you.
    • Similarly, I cannot guarantee that the account will stay premium or work after the expiry date.
    • Warning: Do not attempt to change the password of the account. If you change the password I will not take ANY responsibility for anything that happens to the account.
    • Warning: Do not share the account password with other users. If you share, I will not take ANY responsibility for anything that happens to the account.
    Payments:

To order, simply comment below or PM me with your desired category/tier (has expiry date or no expiry date, read above) and whether you are bulk buying or not.

To make payments simple, I only accept cryptocurrencies. I would prefer BTC, but other crypto is possible through negotiation. This way, there would be no transaction fees.

If you have any questions, please also PM me or comment below.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.