[SOLD] Godly Legacy FFXIV Account With Complete Beta Access

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FFXIV, 9/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFXIV

FFXIV
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

This account has everything you will ever need to start FFXIV: ARR when it goes live. The reason I am selling it is because I do not like the direction the game is going based on alpha/beta and I enjoyed FFXIV 1.0 way more. Let's be clear, this is one of the best accounts that is/will be available before FFXIV: ARR launches. It is a Legacy account and thus has full access to all upcoming beta's. I am asking $700 for this account. I do not have a lot of feedback on this site, please ask for links for reputation verification when inquiring. It has every level 50 except fishing: Gladiator (Paladin) 50, Lancer (Dragoon) 50, Marauder 50, Pugilist 50, Alchemist 50, Armorer 50, Blacksmith 50, Carpenter 50, Culinarian 50, Goldsmith 50, Leatherworker 50, Weaver 50, Botany 50, Mining 50. It has a ton of Darklight gear including 3 Darklight bodies and many others: Darklight Cuirass, Darklight Cowl, Heavy Darklight Armor, Darklight Bracers, Darklight Gauntlets, Darklight Helm, Darklight Boots and many more. It has 2 relics, White Mage and Paladin. This account has a Goobbue mount which is only available to Legacy members. All jobs are fully geared. It has Nael Deus Darnus (Hard) completed and the White Ravens earring to go along with the win. I wish I had a full list of gear for you but since I just decided to sell the game while it is down for beta, I listed as much as I could remember. Feel free to ask any additional questions via PM/post/. I will be accepting Western Union ONLY for this account unless it is the absolute right person (tonsssssssss of reputation on this site), in which case I would consider paypal. I will add more information when I wake up, just wanted to write this up real quick before I took a nap.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.