Selling SOLD - [Global] VIP 20 - Top 20 DB Account

Discussion in 'Kritika Chaos Unleashed Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Exodus0128, 5/17/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exodus0128

Exodus0128
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling a VIP 20 Account, about halfway to VIP 21. With the daily resources and the Stamina, Sapphire and BB cap, you should never need to make another purchase, plus anything you can get double of on the calendar, you will. You will see the 5k Lapis for gold deal in the Black Market multiple times every day, which will help alleviate any resource constraints you may have.

To get to the meat of the account, the main is a DB that currently has 715k attack, 660k crit and Add Dmg is maxed out. If you want any screenshots, feel free to PM me and I'll provide them there.

All 10 subs are awakened, ranging anywhere from the 250k attack range, to around 450k, and are more than sufficient for farming resources for the account, guaranteeing around 10k karats a week without putting a lot of effort in. Currently, as far as lapis goes, each character has anywhere from 7k to 95k, with the median being around 60k or so. There's plenty of resources that can be used to make this account even stronger, I just haven't had the time to give it the loving it deserves.

As for pets, they sit as follows, with 13 spare eth pets to use for enhancing:
    Sage (Wally/Draco) +17 (GC)
    Inque +25 (BP)
    Alice +25 (BP)
    Baphomet +25 (GC)
    Walpurga +25 (GC)
    Gretel +15
    Draco +15
    Tyranis +10

Again, let me know if you have any questions or any specific screenshots through PM. Will sell this account for $1800 OBO.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.