[SOLD] GEARED 60 TEMPLAR / Check thread for more INFO!

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Greetings , Information - I would like to take this time to let you guys know that I wish to sell a decked-out 60 Templar. The templar has the following: Full 60e +10-11 set, +13 Vasharti GS, 55e accessories, 440K+ AP, tons of food, potions, and scrolls, and MORE! What YOU have to do! - If you are interested in purchasing this account, please PM me for further contact information. You MUST post here, before you PM me! NOTE: Along with your PM, please provide your method of contact(//AIM//etc.) and your username, so I can keep in touch with you. What I'm looking for - I'm ONLY accepting paypal, nothing else. If anyone is interested in this deal, please post here then send me a PM. We can talk more on //AIM/ to further discuss the price. Willing to sell this for $200, but the price can always be #. I will ONLY deal with people who have a high feedback score and/or are epic verified. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon! Regards, JamesL

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.